014. Apologies

-----♕-----

-----♕-----

GEMINI STOOD BEHIND the bar of The Raven practically steaming from the ears. What Sam had said truly annoyed her. She understood the man didn't know but it was the way he pointed it out. She knew deep down it sounded pathetic, she dealt with comments like that everyday, but when it's a person that a lot of the world look up to...it just pushed all the wrong buttons.

She huffed as Joe joined her. "Who's pissed you off?" He asked but she only narrowed her eyes. He held his hands up in surrender. "Sorry. Please tell me you don't have a knife behind that back of yours, do you?" He asked jokingly making her smile before rolling her eyes.

Joe opened his arms to the girl, which she gladly accepted. They held each other in silence, Gemini's head buried in Joe's chest. No matter what happened, whether someone annoyed her to the brink or upset her to the breaking point, Joe would always know a way to make her smile. She appreciated that the most about their friendship.

She pulled away and pulled out her phone, not trying to sign as she knew she'd start doing very angry signals. 

"So basically..." The voice began as it ranted, telling Joe everything, from why she was at the Avengers Compound to what Sam had said himself. By the end of it even Joe was angry.

"I don't care who this prick is, if he's upset you in any way just because you can't speak...Yes CAN'T, as in cannot, as in you are unable to, not that you don't want to. I will round-house kick his head back to where he belongs. The little shit." He growled. Everyone who knew about Joe and Gemini's friendship knew, if you hurt either one of them, Dear God you'd pay for it. Just the same as it was with Nate and Joe or Gemini and Taury. 

Joe suddenly drummed on the bar though. "Moving on from the prick that shall not be named, Taury is singing tonight, and we all know what that means when Taury sings." Gemini laughed, knowing exactly what he meant.

"Karaoke." Joe and the voice on Gemini's phone shouted happily before they started laughing. Nate walked in to see the two dancing. He stood there dumbfounded and confused for a moment before sighing in exasperation. 

"This is the shit I deal with almost daily." He said to himself.

|/\|/\|/\|