Maybe ~18~

🦋Naomi's POV 🦋

"You look amazing like how do you come up with these outfits miyah"

"I don't know I'm just fashionable"

"I am too but you know I dont really wear dresses anyways so I just need some guidance"

"I know but let's see what you got, she says as she goes through the clothes in my closet."

"Ha!, Naomi why haven't you ever worn this before this is gonna be perfect."

"Let me see what you got."

"Tadaaaa!"

"Oh that's new I bought that not too long ago to wear to one of my dad's social events."

"Well it's gorgeous and you need to put it on okay and you can wear either your white heels or white air forces."

"Well it's just a school party so I think I might wear my white airforces so I can still dance."

"I'm so glad it's Friday because that means you guy's birthday is tomorrow yay more partying", I say sarcastically.

"Mhm anyways hurry up and put that on so we can go I'm so stressed I need to get loose and get drunk."

"Okay calm down chica just give me a few minutes and I'll be ready, I say as I go into the bathroom."

"Hey miyah I think I'll wear a light jean jacket because it's supposed to a little cool outside later on."

"That's fine but you can hold and then put it on when you wanna go outside."

**********
We were sitting in miyah's car outside as she was trying to fix her makeup.

I wasn't a big fan of make up os I just put on some lashes and lipgloss.

"So do you have any boy crushes who might be at this party?"

"Ew no I am good by myself thank you very much and plus I already have-.. you know what let's go."

"Oh hell no miyah! Get your ass back here you already have a what?"

"I promise I'll tell you later okay, but for right now I just want us to enjoy ourselves."

"Fine, but I am not gonna forget this so don't get your hopes up", I say as we walk into the huge house infront of us.

It was already dark outside which meant that everyone was already in there.

Once we walked into the house the blasting music of "Dior- Pop Smoke" met my ears with a slight pain.

I immediately started to get lit because this was my song.

"Ayyee I'm ready to get lit you wanna get drinks or dance first?",I ask miyah.

"Uhh, I think we should dance first."

"Alright well then bitch let's goooo", I say while smirking at her and guiding her towards the dance floor.

We were right in the middle as we started to dance hand in hand swaying our hips to the beat.

Soon enough Kimberly met us in the middle as she took our hands and we all started to dance.

"Let's give them a show bitches!"

"Hold up I'll be right back we need to get loose first", miyah says as she goes to get us some shots.

"Aight but hurry up and just come and get me I'll be on the dance floor, I say while heading back to the middle."

I'm really feeling the music as I just let my body dance to the rhythm my mind wonders to my matt as Hands to myself by Selena Gomez comes on.