Dance Tryouts pt 2 ~4~

🦋Naomi's POV🦋

Soon enough I met up with miyah and we headed to tryouts.

Since my name started with an N Miyah went before me.

"Okay Miyah Richardson, Mackenzie Smith, and Meagan Davis come on up it's your turn." One of the head captains Cassey said.

"You go bestfriend you can do this", I mouthed. She smiled at me nervously and then the music started, and she was amazing.

She had remembered every single part of the routine she was Perfect "periodt!" I yelled and everyone stared at me.

"Sorry y'all but that's my best friend right there."

Next thing you know it was my turn and I don't really know how to explain it but I could feel my stomach jump as I stepped on the floor I just got lost in space and started dancing.

🎈Matt's POV🎈

"Hey! wassup alex", I yelled down the hallway.

"Hey wassup matt, how you doing?"

"Oh nothing much man just made the football team as quater back ofcourse."

"Damn man good for you, good for you well I'll catch you later I gotta head to the library and party at my house tonight okay."

"Alright see you there", I said.

As I walked down the hallway I kept hearing some music towards the gym so I went to go check it out and I found out the dance tryouts were there and Naomi was up.

Damn she looks so good when she dances I smirked then after a while she noticed me when she was done dancing and I had to play it off.

"Well look who's staring someone down this time", she laughed.

"I was just coming to pick up Miyah dont flatter yourself princess."

"Whatever", she said while trying not to laugh.

I rolled my eyes "You're always acting weird no wonder I've never seen you with a boyfriend."

"No." She spoke vulgarly.

"You've never seen me with a boyfriend because I'm actually educated and all the boys at this school are freaks and players that I have no time to play with."

"Now if you will excuse us, me and my bestfriend just made the dance team so sorry but I'm actually taking her home."

"Damn" miyah said while laughing and walking off."

"Oh shut up miyah you just better be lucky you look like me."

"Hey matt do you wanna go out sometime?" Cassey said.

Oo I just hated that bitch she was just so desperate all the time and all over me like give me some space jeez.

"Not right now Cassey I do not have time for you." I stormed off out of the building and into my car.

************************************
Hey yall I really dont think this chapter is any good but tell me what you think about it in the comments.

I post every day or at least every other day .

Love you guys bye💖