Standing up she started taking her shirt off before throwing it to the side then came her pants as Kidd was watching from his spot while licking his lips. "Can you help me?" As Kidd noticed his hands were free, he pulled Jess to the ground so this time he was between her legs. Pulling off her bra he started sucking on her nipples, then it was Jess's turn to be the moaning mess.

'Ah' 'Ah' His cock started sliding against her still covered folds as Kidd was planning to tease her a bit just like she had teased him minutes before. Though after he saw the girl's teeth chattering together from the cold, he decided he needed to move things along.

Removing her soaked undergarment, he began pushing himself into her soaked pussy as she gripped the blanket underneath her. 'Ah' 'Ah' 'Ah' Kidd started slow but quickly picked up his pace after a few thrusts. "Faster~" 'Ah' Turning her over he pulled her up so he was holding onto her arms as he continued thrusting.

Jess turned her head to the side to connect her lips with Kidd's. "I'm close Ki- 'Ah' Kidd~!" Hearing that Kidd released Jess's hands so she was now leaning on her forearms as he started thrusting faster until Jess moaned out as she came. 'Ahhhh'

Once Kidd was close enough, he pulled out of Jess before he released all over her back. "Fuck~" While Kidd looked at Jess, he could see her breathing going back to normal but also noticed she had pulled her arms around her chest. They both needed to go back inside the house before they froze.

🍋🍋🍋END OF LEMON🍋

🍋🍋

🍋🍋

~~~~~~~~

Kidd had pulled Jess up to his chest to keep her warm as he started to redress her the best, he could but a loud siren behind him stopped him in his tracks. "What the fuck do you two morons think you're doing at 2 in the fucking morning!?" Jess looked over Kidd's shoulder to see Ember standing there with a megaphone in her hand. "Go back inside the house Ember there's nothing to fucking to see here!!!"

"I would be fucking asleep right now if your moaning didn't wake me up! Get your asses inside before you both caught a cold!" Ember continued using her megaphone as Smoker was trying to pull the girl back into the house. "What's going on Ember?"

"Look what you've done now Jess!" Snow was standing behind Ember with Doflamingo right behind her looking extra pissed off. "Yes, what is going on Ember and you better have a good reason for not only waking me up but also for waking up Snow" Ember voice was stuck in her throat as she stared at the man, she didn't even notice Snow sneak around her to look out the door.

"Why is Kidd not wearing any clothes?" Before Snow could look any longer Doflamingo had her thrown over his shoulder and was leaving the room. "We're going back to bed the next person to wake me up will regret it"

"What if I wake you up Mingo?" Doflamingo looked down at the girl he now had curled up against his chest. "You're the only exception Snow" With Doflamingo and Snow gone the ones that remained exchanged a look before the megaphone was gently placed on the counter. Just as it was placed there Kidd and Jess enter the house running upstairs before they could be questioned anymore. "Let's go back to bed Ember"

"Okay Smoker"

~~~~~~~~~~

Later That Afternoon...

"Kidd, I don't feel so good" Jess had woken up around noon after her, and Kidd had been up fooling around until the early hours of the morning. 'Cough' 'Cough' "I don't think that was a good idea last night" Turning around she seen Kidd was in the same condition as her, sick. "Good idea, no but worth it, hell yes!"