Ch 17 🍋

🍋🍋🍋 Lemon Warning – Look for the warning signs if you don't want to read it**

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

5 Days Remain

1 am...

"Jess aren't you tired yet? It's the middle of the night" While everyone else in the house was sleeping peacefully in their beds Jess had taken Kidd with her outside. "Just 'Yawn' a bit longer Kidd, I'm thinking" She returned to looking at the stars above her while she laid back on Kidd's chest.

"What are you thinking about?" Kidd had started to move his hand through the girl's hair as he spoke to her. "... Could I really leave my life behind and go with you, would it be that easy?" Jess took her eyes off the stars as she rolled over to face Kidd.

He moved her so she could be on top of him as he wrapped his arms around her. "Hm? Is your life really that great here that you'd stay?" The only thing Jess cared about in this world was her family so without out them she wouldn't leave. "My families pretty great, if they stay, I don't think I could leave them"

"If you think about it Jess, I'd say two of those girls will be leaving for sure"

"You think so Kidd, which ones?"

"Ash and that little demon Snow" It made sense to Jess that Ash would want to go with Mihawk but when he said Snow it surprised her a little bit. "Why do you say Snow... and that's my sister Kidd she's not a demon"

"Doflamingo seems to have developed feeling for the girl, I don't think he'll be leaving her behind" Jess didn't bother responding to Kidd as she starting kissing his exposed chest. "What do you say, Kidd, want to go a quick round before heading back inside?"

"Right here on the ground?"

"Yup~! Unless you're scared~"

"I'm not scared!" With that, the fun began.

~~~~~~~~

🍋🍋

🍋🍋

🍋🍋🍋LEMON WARNING🍋🍋🍋

Jess quickly pushed herself up to get in position as she started grinding on Kidd's crotch. 'Hm' "Damn woman" Kidd's hands tried to grab Jess's hips to make her go faster but she made them crash to the ground thanks to the metal bracelets he was wearing.

"Really, you're not going to let me touch you!? Bit-" She interrupted him by putting three of her fingers in his mouth. "Calm down honey, I could just get up and go inside. We wouldn't want that, now would we?" Kidd quickly shook his head and that was enough for Jess to remove her digits as she moved off his crotch before she started taking off the man's pants.

She worked slowly as she unbuttoned the top button of the jeans he had on before pulling the zipper down. "Jess stop teasing me" Finally Jess began pulling Kidd's pants off before they were completely off leaving him in only his boxers. She started rubbing his cock through the thin fabric as he started moaning more. "What do you want Kidd~?"

"I want you to suck my cock. 'Ah'" Since Jess had teased the man enough, she finally pulled his boxers off and was greeted by his fully erect cock. She looked back up as he grasped at the sudden contact with the cold air. "Don't worry I'll warm you up~"

Leaning down Jess placed the tip into her mouth as she licked circles around it, as she started to take more of his length into her mouth she listened as he moaned below her. After a few minutes, she decided it was time to start taking her clothes off.