Ch 15

After learning of what would happen seven days from now each pair took the news a little differently. "Mingo?" Snow hadn't left her bedroom even though it was hours after Doflamingo had told her the news, the man had brought her up some dinner but the girl only moved it around with her fork and it had long gone cold so it sat abandoned on her nightstand.

"Yeah, Snow?" The girl's eyes shifted to the man beside her they were duller and less colorful than her normal blood-red ones. She blinked a few times before a few tears fell from them as Doflamingo wiped them with his thumb. "Do you have to go?" Yes, Snow had become very attached to the man in the short amount of time he had been there. She had a slight problem with not wanting to lose anyone else in her life. The girl had no friends except the girls in her house because of this, since most friendships didn't last and Snow couldn't handle that she didn't bother making friends.

"Unfortunately, I do. My family needs me after all" He scooped her up to his arms as he rubbed the small of her back with his hand. Snow couldn't hold it back anymore she started sobbing pressing her face into the man's bare chest. "You could come with me if you really wanted to" The girl didn't hear though as she started to hyperventilate. "Shhhh" Doflamingo tried his best to calm the girl but it did little good as before long she passed out.

~~~~~~~~~

"Well, we have seven days, guess we have to make the best of it! I found these handcuffs!" Jess and Kidd were handling the situation as well as they could, hopefully, they came out of the bedroom at some point during the next few days. "Okay lay down then Bitch~" 

"No, these are for you Kidd~!" Before Kidd knew it, he had been handcuffed to the bed frame. 

"Wha-" 

"Shh. Kidd don't worry~"

~~~~~~~~~

"Royal flush" Ash laid out her cards in front of Mihawk, the man was in shock that he had lost another hand because that meant he needed to remove his pants. "Take it off Mihawk! You know the rules of strip poker" Somehow the man had been convinced into the game of strip power by the girl, though he was more so threatened to play, and now after he removed his pants he was left only in his boxers, his boxers that had a certain red-haired pirates face on them. "MIHAWK! WHAT ARE THOSE?!?" Ash stood up from her chair before going over to inspect the man's boxers. "They were a birthday gift" 

"No, no, no you cannot wear those. Take them off" Mihawk's eyes widen as he takes off running away from the girl who has pulled out her pocket knife and began chasing him. "Get back here Mihawk!" 

"Stay away from me" Climbing the tree outside to get away from the girl Mihawk breaks a branch off to use as a weapon. "Back demon" Throwing the branch down at the girl didn't do any good as the girl places her hand on the base of the tree before it starts to shrink in size before Mihawk falls off landing right beside her. She grabs his arm before returning the tree to its previous size then shrinks Mihawk so she can carry him back into the house and up to her room.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Smoker? Tell me why you have such an obsession with Straw-hat" Ember and Smoker had left to settle down on a bench beside the lake. They'd had seen Mihawk running away from Ash but they left just as soon as they appeared. Smoker even felt a little sorry for the Warlord but also found it funny that the girl had such the effect to cause the man to be so fearful of her.

"He's the only pirate to escape me, it's shameful to my title as a Marine" That made sense to Ember so she left it at that, at least the man didn't admit it was due to a crush on the boy or something similar. "He's not a bad person Smoker, there are worst pirates out there" 

"Tsk. They are bad Ember; they break the law and will be punished accordingly"

"Doesn't the World Government do the same thing? They turn a blind eye to the suffering of others, the Celestial Dragons truthy make me sick"

~~~~~~~~~~

"There I'm finished. Did I do a good job Law?" Corazon had finished bandaging up the battered Law and gave him one last look before leaning back so the doctor could check the man's work. "Yes, very well done Cora-san" It wasn't the best job but Law didn't want to tell the man that. "So, Law what happens after we go back?" The small man hummed as he thought about but he didn't need much time to decide.

"We'll sail the sea together. My crew would like to meet you, a fine bunch indeed" Law smiles while remembering the group, his polar bear Bepo surely missed him so he needed to get back. Corazon noticed the smile on the man and had to ask "You have friends Law? I never imagined that would happen. You were always such a loner" 

"It's my crew, very different from friends" 

"Keep telling yourself that Law" Pulling out his lighter he was about to light his smoke but ended up lighting his coat on fire instead. "CORA-SAN!" Law's quick to put out the flame before scolding the man. "You need to quit, and I'm taking away your lighter" Corazon handed the lighter to Law before he stared down at his lap muttering about how he'd find another one.

~~~~~~~~~~

Soon everyone had gone to bed with their partner, most were asleep or trying to get comfortable in the other's embrace. Even Mihawk after being returned to his normal size wrapped his arms around Ash and was snoring softly while his head rested on her chest. 

Doflamingo and Corazon's snoring both sounded like a train, Snow was asleep so it wasn't bothering her but Law had a pillow over his head trying to block out the sound. It wasn't helping, thankfully Ember stopped by to give the man some earplugs before heading to her room with Smoker in tow.

"Six Days Remain"

~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued...