Nashi~All Things Come to an End- Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Silent treatment?" He rolled his eyes. "I was kidding." 

"Shush you, you've said enough." I stopped walking for a second and faced him completely, catching his attention. "Have you gotten one of these today?" 

"One of what??" I flipped him off with a sly grin, and ran out the door- he quickly caught up of course, but it's the thought that counts.

"Really smooth (Y/N)." He sighed placing a hand on his hip and rolling his eyes. 

I gave him another chuckle and we headed on our way to the hole Gonta had found. 

"Oh, hey guys. Did we make you wait long?" I felt the noise pick back up in my chest, like static. 

"We weren't waiting for you shitheads," Miu said bluntly. 

I chuckled a little, "Thanks Miu, right back at'cha," I formed finger guns. "Luv ya' boo." 

People began to pour into the drain and Rantaro and I waited for them to all enter before we'd follow them, which was taking too long.

"Here's to me thinking you were some kind of well-mannered person when I met you." He sighed once again eyes peering off to the left.

"I'm like... The most well-mannered person I know." I stuck my tongue out, "what's wrong with having a Lil' fun sometimes. Might as well while we're here y'know~" I winked. 

"Stop flirting you two!" Kokichi yelled from the bottom of the drain.

My ears grew warm a moment and I went down the drain almost tripping over my own feet a plethora of times.

I dropped the bag at the entrance and we continued down to the exit. A system of platforms each looking impossible in an entirely separate way.

"This is bullshit."
 "Is this even possible?"
 "C'mon guys, we can't just give up this far into this."
"Yeah guys c'mon, it's not impossible, nothing is!"
 "We can do it."

Everyone took turns going through the trap getting their asses handed to them, and coming back to the platform to rest up. Minor injuries, cuts, scrapes, bruises, and yet despite the danger lurking before us all, not a single death. 

Until of course...

"Hahah...haaha well guys- see ya on the other side... If I even make it! Jazz handsssss.........." Shaking palms, droplets of sweat falling. And now there was even the classic death speech. Straight ahead (Y/N)... What's the worst that could happen?

I lept onto the platform barely making it but managing to steady my legs once more. "So far so good..." I mumbled.

I was trying to dodge all of the traps, the axes flying around my line of sight, near-encounters with bombs... And I was doing okay until something I couldn't dodge fell on me. Who even designed this exit! I was speechless as the bombs fell onto my back simultaneously blowing up on me as the dozens of them hit me.

There was still noise in my chest, my heart was practically vibrating. And my lungs, my debris-filled lungs, I broke out into a coughing fit, they were dry; My skin covered in soot. I felt numb, but I was still in pain. How was I even alive, something that was likely intended to be a chuckle rose from my throat, yet it was more of a cry, my poor ever so hoarse voice. The bombs had tattered my clothing and there were holes everywhere, the frosty air bit at my skin and it made me wince in pain. I tried standing up, but all I could manage was a broken crawl which turned into a seated position. Everything hurt, the others looked at me in disbelief, me too guys.... me too.

"(Y/N) has been revealed!!!" Miu yelled as loudly as possible. I couldn't even be bothered to make a snarky response towards her comment. The sounds of footsteps marching towards me and my -practically dead- body corpse. 

"No-" A sentence fragment, not even, a word of caution, thwarting my classmates off.

It's been fun you guys; Let's play again sometime.

You read another chapter???? Some determination you've got, but in all reality, thank you so much

You read another chapter???? Some determination you've got, but in all reality, thank you so much... I really appreciate it. Sorry for the short chapter, I do promise that the future chapters are a lot (and I do mean a lot) longer <3