It's Time

Blake Romanov

Thanks to Leona, all of Lexi's gang know that they have her. I called everyone that can help me protect Sophia since Lexi's members are trying to bring her to Leona. Sophia was behind Nina, Ethan, Red, and me. "Let me fight Blake." Sophia told me. I shake my head as I pull her away from them."We can't just leave them!" Sophia yells, still holding my hand. I clench my teeth as I look back at them. They were fighting but I see Lexi's gang getting out their guns.

"Blake!" I just ignored her and kept running. I bump into Riley and Allison. "Take her and don't let her out of your sight." I ordered them. "Okay." I run back to help the others. I just needed to get Sophia out of here and now that Riley and Allison are taking her out, I can go and help my friends. Once I got there, blood was everywhere. I didn't see anyone except for Lexi's dead members. I start looking around. "Go to hell!" I hear Nina's voice.

I go over to her and see her stab the guy in the face who is on the ground. She turns to look at me. "I'm glad that your okay." She tells me. I nod as she gets off of him. "Where's Sophia?" She says looking around. "She's safe. She's with Sarah and them."

"Okay then. Let's get out of here." I nod. I start leaving until my phone rings. "Turn that off Blake before someone hears." My sister scolds me. I roll my eyes and look at the caller ID. Unknown.

I answer the call. My stomach drops as I hear the voice. "A war is brewing ain't it Blake? At least you guys can kill each other and I don't have to do anything. I can just watch and enjoy the show." I clench my teeth. The anger that I felt right now is uncontrollable. "Sandra? How the hell are you back!? I thought we still had time?"

"I have my ways. I can see Sophia right now. She is just as beautiful as she was the last time I seen her." I drop the phone as I hear her laugh. Nina calls out my name but I don't listen. She follows me knowing that something was wrong. I need to find Sophia.

"Can you please tell me what's going on!?" She yells while running with me. "It's Sandra." That's all I had to say and that's when Nina knew.

**
I was pulled outside as the girls had their guns out looking around. They hoped that Leona's gang doesn't get here. They got into the car and start to drive away. "Sarah I want to go back. Blake and the others are there. Let me fight!" I yelled at them. But they didn't listen. Sarah just kept on driving.

"I'll set up a private jet for Sophia." Allison told Sarah. Allison was in the front seat right beside Sarah. Riley was in the back beside me. "No. I don't want to leave Blake." Riley sighs. "I'm sorry Sophia but we are ordered to protect you." I was angry. I didn't want this. Why do I always need saving?

I can help. I can fight, I'm much stronger now that I'm a vampire. After awhile, we stopped. The private jet was waiting for us. "Blake will meet us at Italy." Italy? Is that where I'm going? Once we go inside, I was amazed. It was so beautiful.

"Come and sit down Sophia

"Come and sit down Sophia." Sarah tells me, taking a seat. I sit down next to her thinking about Blake. She and the rest of them are back at the mansion fighting off Lexi's and Leona's members off. I was disgusted with myself. Why wouldn't I fight off the girls and find Blake? Why didn't I do that?

Sarah puts her hand on top of mine. I look at her. "Don't be worried Sophia. Blake can handle it." But what about the others? The plane takes off. All I did was look out the window hoping that Blake and the rest of them are safe and far away from the mansion.

**
*Third point of View*

Harley starts killing all of Leona's people. She starts looking around for the others but could not find anyone. That's when she sees Red as well as a guy falling to the floor 10 feet away from her. "Red!" Harley calls to her. Red turns to her and smiles. She runs to her and they both hug. "I'm so glad to see you. We need to find Blake and get out of this place."

"I couldn't agree more." So they start looking for Blake. After about ten minutes, they finally found her, along with Ethan and Nina. "Harley, Red, let's get out of here." They all leave. Blake was speed walking to get back to Sophia. Nina was on the phone getting a private jet ready. "Wait stop."

Red was in the front of them but stopped suddenly. They all look and see Leona and her members there, searching in the house. They both pull back, trying not to be spotted. "Shit. We need to find another way out." They leave the other way, trying to find a different way out where they can't see them.

They found a window and all of them jump out. They ran as fast as they can. They got into a car, assuming it was one of Leona's members. They drive to the private jet, where they had another one. It was suppose to take them to Italy where Sophia is.

"Where's Luna?" Harley asks Blake as they got onto the private jet. "Who the f*ck knows. She is good. She has lived over this long. Plus, Sandra is watching us as well as Sophia. I need to get to her as soon as I can." Nina lays back on the seat as well as Ethan.

"We can't keep on running Blake. You do realize that right?" Red looks at Blake. Blake looks at Red. "I know."