Vampire Bite

Sophia Gonzalez

I couldn't believe that I kissed Blake. After the party and me meeting everyone, I was tired. I went back up to my room and fell asleep. I look at the time and it was ten thirty. I got up off of the bed and walk into the bathroom. I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste and start brushing my teeth. Once I was done, I walk out of the bathroom and go to my closet.

I open it up and grab out a red flannel and black ripped leggings. I change into the clothes and put on black heel boots. I walk to the door and open it and surprisingly, it's unlock. I walk out and look both ways down the hall, but no one is there. I walk down the hall where the kitchen was. I'm so hungry I can eat a horse!

I walk into the kitchen and see Serena holding a beer in her hand looking out the window above the sink. She takes a gulp of her beer and turn around. "Woah, Sophia." I smile and go to the fridge. There was only Beer, wine, eggs, bacon, and blood.

That was the only thing that was in the fridge. For Blake being rich I would of assume she would have had a lot of stuff. But blood, I kind of figured she would of had that since the whole vampire thing. "We haven't went to the store in awhile, but we have Oreos." I look at her and raise my eye brows. It's either eating Oreos, or nothing. "Where is it?" I ask her. "In the cupboard." I go by the side of the fridge and open the cupboard.

I stand on my tippy toes and reach for the Oreos, getting them down. I start eating them and I look at Serena. "Why do you like Blake?" She asks. The question surprised me. But I decide to answer it anyways. Honestly, I didn't even know. She just came to me. It was confusing at first to know if I like Blake or not. But then I realized, I was always fascinated with her.

She just allures me to the point where I can't even think straight. "I don't really know. I guess the first time that we met, I was always captivated by her." I told her truthfully. "Well, she is a monster, I would be careful." I couldn't believe on what I was hearing. Isn't she suppose to be her friend? Or was it all a lie? Nevertheless, I won't put up with her insulting Blake. Which was insane since Blake is the one that ruined my life.

"Don't talk about her like that." I'm standing up for Blake. I know that Blake would do the same. She opened her mouth but closed it. She smirked. "Follow me Sophia." I set the Oreos down and follow her out of the kitchen. We walk upstairs and start going down the hall. At first I thought we were going to my room but we weren't. We went right and stopped at the first door.

"This is my room." She opens the door and she walks in, me following behind her. There were bunch of posters of bands like Kamelot, Within Temptation, Delain, and a bunch of other bands. She opens up her Mac computer and starts typing something. She turns her computer around and I look. It was me with Lexi going to the mall. It was dated back three months before I met Blake.

She had a bunch of photos of me hanging out with Lexi and me in my house with my mom. I widen my eyes. Blake, she was stalking me for three months. So she knew who I was and that race wasn't the first time that we met. "She didn't tell me." I say, clicking on the photos of me. "Why would she?" It was true. Why would she tell me about this? "I was ordered by Blake to watch over you."

So I was right. I told Lexi that I was scared because I felt like someone was watching me. Turns out that someone was. "You remember that time where you went with Lexi to that bar and you went in Arcs Angels and some douche bag kept on touching you so you went back outside to leave?" I nod my head. That was the worst day of my life.