Save me Blake

Sophia Gonzalez

I was taken back to my home which was with my father. My mother, who claim to not know me anymore, decided to not to take me in. So here I was, living with my father and his new wife. His baby that he had was staring right at me. I was sitting in the kitchen with his new wife. He had to leave to go to work. "You know he's happy that he got you back." No he wasn't.

I know that man that is my father. He never cared about me or my well being. I don't even know why he wants me back. "I'm sure he is." I look at the baby that was in her crib staring at me. His new wife should like while they still can. I look away from her and back at the woman. "My name is Jane." Jane was cooking spaghetti and even though I was hungry, I decided to not eat.

I get up from my seat and she turns and looks at me. I leave to the spare room that I was suppose to sleep in. It was plain. There was only one queen size bed and a dresser. There was nothing else. I sit on the bed. I wanted to text Blake but I didn't know if they took all her stuff away.

It was just like when my mother and father were together. My father never played with me when I was younger. The only time is when he took me to the playground or taught me how to play the piano. My mother, well she stopped playing with me to. I didn't blame her though. She was going through a tough time. Tears run down my face as I think about Blake. Will I ever see her again? We have been through so much I want her back.

Suddenly a rock hits my window.

What the hell!

I get up and look out the window. There Blake was wearing a black crop top and black shorts with some black fishnets. She was so hot I almost drooled. I smile widely as I stared right at her. "Come down Sophia!" I nod and leave my room. "Sophia what are you doing?" I heard my step mom say. But I ignored her and left the house. Once I see Blake, I jump into her arms and wrap my legs around her.

"Let's go home." Those were the words I've been wanting to hear the entire day. "But how did you get out of jail?" I ask her. "I have my ways." We hug for a few minutes until I heard the most annoying voice. "Unhand her you jailbird." We pull apart and we see my step mom coming at us.

"Sorry, but I'm taking my girlfriend home." Blake says, pulling me close. "I can't let you do that." Blake pulls me from behind. I look at both of them. "Let's go Sophia." Blake pulls me and I could tell that my step mom was pissed. But I couldn't care less. It wasn't like she could do anything. She pulls out her phone and started to call my dad.

I get on the motorcycle with Blake and wrap my arms around her waist. She drove off and I watch my step mom until I couldn't anymore. Once we got back home, I was eager to see everyone. "I'm happy your home again Sophia. I manage to get the girls out." Blake says, setting her keys down.

"That's good." We walk into the kitchen and I take a seat at the island. "But they won't be here until tomorrow." I nod and watch her take out a pan. She was just so adorable I couldn't help but stare as she cooks.

I remember all the pain, and the love we had to go through to get where we are now. "Your staring." She says, not looking at me. "I'm gazing." I could just tell that she was smiling. After we ate, we decided to relax and watch some movies. It was nice and I wished that this would last forever. But sadly, Blake always seem to worry about Lexi and Sara.

I don't know if she knows that they must be planning something. But if she did, she could just tell me. I already admitted that I don't care that Lexi will die. But I kinda did. "Sophia will you promise me one thing?" Blake asks. "Of course." I waited for her to say it. But she looked nervous to ask it.

I mean it can't be that bad. Right? "Do you promise to always stay with me through the good and the bad?" I was shocked by her words mostly because I told her how I felt about her. I needed her, and she needs me. "Of course I will stay with you Blake." She gives me a small smile. "Let's just skip the dinner." She tells me. "Why?" She comes to me and kisses me on the lips.

I kiss her back. She wraps her arms around me. I pull back. "What's gotten into you?" Blake kisses my cheek. "I don't know. Do you want to watch a movie?" I nod. That's what we did. We watched movies for almost the rest of the day. She was acting kinda of different and I didn't know why.

****

I watch as Sophia sleeps. Cuddling with her was the best thing. But now I have to get to work. I walk downstairs and leave the house, getting into my red hellcat. I drive to an underground bomb shelter. I open it up and go down there. There was Lexi chained up along with Sara. "I'm back." I say wickedly.

"If it isn't Blake. How is Sophia?" Lexi asks. I grab her by the collar and pull her close. "Don't ever being her up. You know how angry I get when you do." I drop Lexi and look at Sara. She was clenching her teeth. "Thanks to you Sara, Sophia gave me a chance. I wouldn't be where I am with her without your help." I chuckle.

"I see. Trust me, Sophia will never love you. She will despise you once she knows what you have done!" She spat. Oh how wrong she was. Sophia wants them both dead. Especially since she seen them all having fun without her. They didn't even miss her. "Trust me, she wants you dead just like I do."

I look at both of them and thought about many wicked things to do to them. I wanted them to be tortured, to feel pain like Sophia did. That is why I wanted Sophia to promise me. I'm bad. I'm a monster. I'm only good around her, but to others, not so much. At least, to bad people. "Do you want to know something Blake?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"I kissed Sophia." No she wouldn't. I looked at Lexi and she also to was confused. "When she was asleep I snuck into her room and kissed her. That was before you met her. I wanted to try it." I pull up my sleeves. She knew this was going to happen. She took advantage of her while she was asleep.

She laughs. "Oh Blake. Let me see that monster inside of you. I enjoy the pain you give me. It's kinda hot." I smirk devilishly. "Then your going to feel pain like never before."

****
Sophia jolts up and looks around. She didn't see Blake anywhere. She goes downstairs and sees the person that she doesn't want to see. It was Luna. Her mom. "Mom!" She says loudly. She turns around and smiles. "It is so great to see you sweetie. I'm here to take you away from Blake, from everything." She gets closer to me and I back away.

"Mom I know that you want me back. But, but I'm in love with her." She stops walking towards me. "I thought you might say that." She pulls out a phone and shows me a video of Blake beating up Sara. I didn't understand. Blake looked so heartless. Is this why she wanted me to promise her that I would stay? "I will let you go for now. But think about it. You don't want to end up like her."