Mom

Sophia Gonzalez

I finally got home and walk up to the porch steps and knock on the door. I was so excited to see her. I don't know what was going to happen. Riley erased her memories and I don't know how she is going to handle it. I was scared and nervous at the same time.

It took a little bit but my mom finally opens the door. I couldn't wait anymore, I hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry, who are you?" She says, stiffening. I let go of her and look at her. They really did erase her memories. "I'm sorry, I got to go." She closes the door in my face. That's when I let my tears fall.

I couldn't believe this. She didn't even give me a chance to explain. Just shut the door in my face. Come on Sophia, you just hugged her. How do you think she will react? What did Blake think? That I would stay with her forever? Because she can forget it. She's dead to me. Blake was probably lying about Lexi. I need to reach her. I need help. I start running to Lexi's house hoping that she will forgive me and help me. It was good to since she didn't live that far. After this, all I wanted to do is sit down.

I finally get to her house and walk up the steps and knock on her door. I hope she answers. The door opens but instead of Lexi it was her mother Mrs. Holland. "Oh, Mrs. Holland, I'm looking for Lexi." I said, out of breath. She was looking at me concern. "She's out right now. Please, come in." She stepped aside and I walk in, sitting down on their couch closing my eyes. "Sweetie are you alright?" She sits down next to me.

I open my eyes and look at her. "Yeah I'm fine, I just need to see Lexi." I told her. "Okay, I will call her." She gets up and goes to her phone and starts calling Lexi. Shit. Is Mrs. Holland even her mom? No. Focus Sophia. I can't wait to see her. I need someone to help me and I know Lexi will. I'm just worried that if Blake was right and Lexi is truly a succubus she might hurt me. No. I won't doubt her. "I called her Sophia, she should be here soon." I smiled at her. "Thank you."

"She sounded nervous. I hope you guys didn't fight. You two were so close growing up. I got to go and run up to the grocery store. Will you be okay to stay here alone?" I nod. "Don't worry about us, we will be fine." I lied. I can't scare her. I don't want her in this mess.

She smiles and leaves. I watch her get into the car and drive away. I waited about fifteen minutes until I see Lexi's car pull up. She gets out and runs up to the house and I open the door. She gets in and waste no time to hug me. I hug her back.

"I was so worried Sophia. Please don't do that again." I could tell how worried and sad she was by her voice. "I won't." She pulled away. "Did she tell you anything?" She must mean about the succubus thing. Should I tell her? She won't kill me right? I nod. "What did she tell you?" I was debating if I should tell her or not. "She told me you were a succubus." She didn't say anything.

Maybe Blake was right. She is a succubus. "I am." She admit it. So Blake was telling me the truth. But it doesn't mean I forgive her. "Lexi, Blake took away my mom's memories." A tear fell down my face and Lexi wiped it away. "The only thing you could do now is try to make her remember you."

I hugged her again thankful she told me that. "Thank you Lexi. I love you so much." I pulled away from her and she kissed me on the cheek. I was shocked to say the least. "Oh." I said to her. "Don't leave." I really wanted to stay, but I couldn't. Her blue eyes just looking at me. "I can't, I need to get my mom's memories back." She looked shocked like she didn't expect my answer to be that.