sunkist, #10 | 𝐣𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧

Začít od začátku

"Um..." Tanaka squinted his eyes to read the words written on the fancy paper. "Oikawa's favorite food is milk bread. His favorite saying is, 'if you're going to hit it, hit it until it breaks.'"

"What the hell is that?"

"I guess we know where the king got his dumbness." Tsukishima snickered.

"SHUT UP!"

"Tsukki! That's not nice!" Yamaguchi immediately tried to mend the situation — but failed.

"But it's true; they're both stupid."

"I SAID SHUT UP!"

The rest ignored the bickering between the three first years, mainly between Kageyama and Tsukishima, and focused on the magazine and who's on the magazine.

"WHO CARES! THAT'S COMPLETELY USELESS AND UNRELATED TO VOLLEYBALL!" Nishinoya raged. "Pretty boys like him should just drop dead!" For Nishinoya, Shoyo is like a little bro- sister to him. Even though she's a little taller, still! Anyways, Hinata is like a little sister to him that the stunt Oikawa pulled that day is still pretty clear in his mind and he swears to Asa- god that the next time they meet, he'll bite his shoulders with his cute little teeth.

Noya is ready to fight (ᕗ ಠ︡益︠ಠ︠)ᕗ︵ ┻┻

Tanaka calmed down before reading the next sentence. "He also likes the color orange. For a partner, he likes someone shorter than him, preferably 162.8 cm in height. He's attracted to people who have a sunshine personality and have the same passion as him when it comes to volleyball."

After hearing the words Tanaka read from the magazine, silence shrouded the once loud club room of the boys volleyball team.

"He's being too specific. Guess he doesn't want to hide it, tsk!" Tsukishima was the first one to speak.

"As I thought," Suga started scaring the other members because of the dark look on his face. "he needs to go."

"We need to make sure that Hinata has someone with her everywhere she goes to make sure Oikawa doesn't have a chance to take her." Daichi retorted.

The others didn't say anything but the look on their faces is enough proof for approval.

If it was like before when Hinata was still a boy, they probably won't be this overprotective. But a lot has changed since then! Hinata is now a girl and her suitors have become more... showy? They're not even planning on hiding what they feel for the tangerine anymore!

Sure, they know that three of their members are included in the harem but they know their limits! They are not like the others. Maybe it comes from  the fact that they spend a lot more time with Hinata compared to the other possible love interest because they are attending the same school or just because of Sugawara and Daichi. I kid you not, they're scary. But anyways, they're safe — for now.

It's not like they haven't anticipated this before. I mean, they know they liked Hinata when she was still a boy, they aren't exactly as subtle as they thought they were. But they still show some restraints — at most.

Although, I guess seeing the person they fancy collapsing and experiencing a life and death situation made them all abandon the little self-control they have.

"Oh! Looks like Seijoh wants to take down Shiratorizawa, so most of their third years that were regulars stayed on the team."

"Taking down Shiratorizawa? Isn't that what everyone wanted?" Ennoshita replied while fixing his things.