Pt.17

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 17: 𝑨𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒐𝒈

"Spiders...why spiders, why couldn't it just be follow the butterflies." Ron complains completely scared to follow the spiders, as that is his fear.

"I agree with you Ronald, but it's the best thing to do if we wanna find out who the heck is opening the Chamber." I say patting his shoulder before walking next to Harry.

The three of us walk into the dark forest together keeping close with each other making sure we don't get separated and possibly killed...

I keep Fang next to me as he is my protector along with Harry and Ron, so I won't get hurt. We find a log with a space in between

"Don't tell me we have to go...in there?" Me and Ron correspond. Harry unfortunately nods causing me and Ron to gulp loudly.

We walk into the little hole that is surprisingly quiet big. I hand Harry the lamp cause my arm is starting to get tired from holding it.

I look around and spot a spider leg causing my eyes to widen.

Well fuck—Voldemort you can..kill me now-

"Who is it?" A deep voice speaks. I gulp and see that it is a WAYYYYY larger spider just sitting there in its private cave.

"Hagrid? Is that you?" The spider asks.

"We're friends of Hagrid's" Harry says confidentially. The spider then steps out slowly causing me to squeak and hide behind Harry.

"You- you're...you're Aragog aren't you?" I ask stuttering a bit still hiding behind Harry.

"Yes...Hagrid has never sent men nor women into our honor before." Aragog says looking at us with his big eight eyes.

"He's in trouble—" Harry says quickly.

"Above the school—"

"There have been attacks—"

"They think it's Hagrid. They think he opened the Chamber of Secrets, like before." Me and Harry alternate sentences, me finishing, gaining my confidence back.

"That's a lie! Hagrid never opened the Chamber." The spider shouts in anger.

"Called it." I say. The two boys glare at me and I immediately shut up and look at Aragog. I decided to not even interfere with the drama that is going on.

But then what came to my mind just broke me and made me feel weak.

If Dumbledore is gone...who's gonna help me train and control my powers?

I thought about it and my mind exploded. If Lucius were to train me...he wouldn't go easy me, in fact he would torture me into going further with my ability. He wouldn't even try and give me breaks in between practice like Professor Dumbledore does.

I snapped out of my trance to notice a bunch of spiders surrounding the three of us. I gulp but notice that Aragog and Harry are still talking.

"Harry..." Ron whispers to him with a terrified look on his face. Harry looks at him rather annoyed

"Wot?" He asks a lance of annoyance in his voice. Me and Ron point up to where the spiders are crawling down. Harry immediately turns to me grabbing my shoulders.

"Go back to the castle. Now." Harry demands. I shake my head and look around but Harry makes me look at him and gives me a look.

I give in and use all of the strength I have in my body to apparat to the castle. I shut my eyes and finally apparat to the castle stumbling a bit.