Pt.3

"DIAGON ALLEY!" Everyone shouts. We all laugh and finish eating and start to get ready. I go to Ginny's room where my trunk is.

"Hey Ginny!" I say walking in her room to get my robes. She smiles

"Excited?" I ask her grabbing my robes and swinging it over my shoulder and tying it. She looks at me.

"A little. I'm mostly nervous though." She says swinging her purple robes over her shoulder and tying it.

"Don't worry it'll be fun" I reassure her. She looks at my outfit that's under my robes.

"Does Harry allow that?" She says giggling. I chuckle and shake my head.

"No he doesn't but he's getting used to it...sorta" I say. She nods her head. We walk down stairs to see everyone there all ready by the fire place.

"Hello. Sorry to keep you waiting." I say walking next to Harry. Harry looks at my clothes. He gives me a 'you are not wearing that' I just smirk and turn to Molly.

"It's alright sweetheart" Molly says smiling at me. She looks at my outfit and smirks looking at Harry annoyed face.

"Here we are, Harry. You go first,dear." Molly says but Ron interrupts.

"But Harry and Y/n never traveled by Floo powder before, Mum." Ron says. Me and Harry look at Ron confused.

"Floo Powder?" Me and Harry ask. Molly looks to Ron.

"You go first Ron, so that Harry can see how it's done. Yes." She says Ron walks into the fireplace and grabs the Floo Powder. We all step back.

"Diagon Alley" Ron says and throws the Powder, Green Flames come up and Ron disappears.

"You see? It's quite easy, dear. Don't be afraid. Come on Y/n." Molly says. I walk into the fire pit. I see Ginny wanting to come with me.

"Molly can Ginny come with me?" I ask looking at her. Molly smiles.

"Good idea! Ginny go with Y/n...there you go." Molly says as Ginny walks into the fireplace next to me hugging my waist tight as I wrap my left arm around her. I grab Floo Powder with my right hand.

"Diagon Alley!" I say and throw the powder down. I open my eyes to see I'm at Diagon Alley next to Ron. I pat Ginny's head telling her she can open her eyes. She opens her eyes and sighs in relief.

I then see the rest of them right next to me. "Where's Harry?" I ask.

"He miss spoke he said 'Diagonally'." Fred said. I sigh.

"Merlins beard that kid doesn't know his words I say. They chuckle Ginny let's go of my waist.

"Well...ima gonna go find Harry." I tell them. They nod and I begin to walk in the other direction they walk in. I continue walking and see Hermione, Hagrid, and finally Harry.

"Harry!" I say running up to him and hugging him. Before he can hug back I smack the back of his head.

"Don't scare me like that!" I say crossing my arms. I turn to Hermione and hug her she hugs me back. I let go and turn to the one and only Hagrid.

"Hello Hagrid!" I greet him smiling. He smiles back.

"Hello Y/n. You'll be all right now then, Harry?" Hagrid greets me then turns to Harry. "Right, I'll leave you to it."

"Thank you, bye" Harry says. I look at him. He just smiles innocently. I roll my eyes and grab his wrist.

"Come on, everyone's been so worried." I tell him and walk into the book shop where everyone is. I drag him next to me and let go of his wrist.