Pt.11

It's now Christmas Eve and me, Hermione, and the boys are in great hall talking about the plan, which I still think is ridiculous.

"Ok so, you both got your hairs?" Hermione ask sitting down next to me. They nod and Hermione places two cupcakes on the table explaining what they are for.

"What about Y/n? Who's she turning into?" Ron ask. I smirk "no one." I simply reply. "She meeting Malfoy in the Slytherin common room for a little talk or chat I don't know." Hermione explains and realizing what she said, she covers her mouth and I glare at her as Ron and Harry look at me like I've gone mad.

"Y/n!" Harry almost shouts. I give him a shrug and look away from him feeling his glare on the side of my head. "Well...uhh I'm just going to get ready." I quickly jump out of my seat and run out of great hall.

"Y/N LILY POTTER!" Harry yells making me run faster. "HARRY JAMES POTTER!" I mock laughing as I run back to the Gryffindor common room.

I make it to the Common Room and head up my dorm grabbing my clothes that are in my bag and changing into the outfit that's laid down (picture on top) after I change I put my Gryffindor cloak on and put my wand in my back pocket.

I run out of the Gryffindor common room and into the abandoned girls bathroom to see the three waiting for me.

"Hello! Now let's get this started" I sat walking over to them. I help Hermione pour the potion into three cups.

"We have exactly 1 hour before we change into our selves" Hermione says and hands Harry his cup while I hand Ron his cup.

"Add the hairs." I tell them. They add the hairs "ugh... essences of Crabbe." Ron says in disgust making me chuckle.

"Cheers" Hermione says as they hit their glass cup together before drinking them. "I think I'm gonna be sick." Ron says before dropping the cup which I catch and place it on the sink.

Hermione hands me her cup "me too." And runs into the stall next to Ron's. Harry continues drinking the Potion making me smile a bit but then he hands me the cup and walks over to the sink clutching his stomach.

I place both cups on the sink and rub my twin brothers back. I look down at his hand and see it start to bubble a bit, meaning he's transforming. I take my bag off my shoulders letting it fall to the floor and continue rubbing his back for comfort.

"It's fine Harry, you're just transforming." I state calmly seeing his heavy breathing. Harry finally turns into Goyle and touches his face. He turns around just in time to see Ron...or..umm...er Crabbe walking out of the stall.

"Harry." Ron/Crabbe ask. My brother well Goyle nods "Ron"

"Bloody Hell." Ron says shocked. I notice their voices are the same "you both still sound like yourselves, you both need to sound more like Crabbe and Goyle." I explain.

"Bloody Hell." Ron/Crabbe says his voice a little bit more deeper. I smile "excellent."

"But where's Hermione?" Ron/Crabbe ask "i- I don't think I'm going, you three go on without me." Hermione says making me go worried.

"Hermione are your okay?" Me and Harry/Goyle ask. "Just go! Your wasting time." She says. I sigh and grab my bag that's on the floor.

"Come on!" Harry/Goyle says dragging Ron/Crabbe. I run after them following along.

"Ok, so since I'm walking with you both. You both need to insult me since you are Crabbe and Goyle." I explain walking with them to the dungeons.

"Why?" Harry/Goyle ask. "Because I'm a half-blood anddd because they don't like me hanging with Draco. They hate me always have and always will." I keep explaining.