Pt.5

"You were seen by no less than seven Muggles" Snape puts the newspaper's down. "Do you have any idea how serious this is?"

"Professor-"

"Shut it Miss. Potter, you have risked the exposure of our world!" I wince. "Not to mention the damage you inflicted on a Whomping Willow that's been on these grounds since before you were born.

"Honestly, Professor Snape, I think it did more damage to us..well mostly y/n." Ron says but gulps when he says my name then touches his red cheek.

"Silence." Snape says. Ron's eyes widen. Snape then gets up from his seat and walks in front of us three.

"I assure you that were you in Slytherin and your fate rested with me the three of you would be on the train home tonight." Snape tells us.

"As it is-"

"They are not" I hear Dumbledore say. All of us turn to see Dumbledore and McGongall at the door.

"Professor Dumbledore"

"Professor McGongall"

Me and Harry say looking at the two Professors at the door. "Headmaster...these three have flouted the Decree for the Restriction of Underage Wizardry." Snape says point at us.

"As such-" Snape begins but gets cut off. "I am well aware of our bylaws, Severus...having written quite a few of them myself." Dumbledore says.

"However, as head of Gryffindor house...it is for Professor McGongall to determine the appropriate action." Dumbledore explains.

"We'll go get our stuff, then" Ron says looking down in shame.

"What are you talking about, Mr, Weasley?" McGongall ask looking at Ron.

"You're going to expel us, aren't you?" Ron ask still looking down. McGongall can see the sadness in his voice and face.

"Not today, Mr. Weasley" the three of us look at each other surprised. "But I must impress three of you the seriousness of what you have done."

"I will be writing to your families tonight, you three will receive detention." McGongall finishes explaining. I frown. Snape glares at us for our lucky ness.

"Miss. Potter I assume you need to go to the hospital wing for that cut." McGongall says looking at my cut. I nod and walk out and to the hospital wing.

I walk into the hospital wing and Madam Promfrey sees me. "Oh dear, come here sit!" She says taking me to a bed. I lay on the bed and wait for her to come with the things for the stitches.

"So, do you wanna explain what happened?" Madam Promfrey ask. I explain the whole story and she just nods. "Ok, this is gonna sting." She says then dabs the cloth on my forehead.

I hiss at the pain that is caused from her dabbing the cloth on the left side of my forehead. She finished and take a needle and a string.

"Now...this is gonna hurt. Do you want me to put you to sleep?" She asks. I just shake my head. She starts doing my stitches and each time the needle hits my skin I grip the sheets. She finishes the stitches and puts a bandage around my head.

"Do you want to stay the night sweetheart?" She asks kindly. I smile and politely decline and walk back to the common. I continue walking to the common room until I accidentally hit someone's shoulder.

"Oi! Watch where your-" the person turn around and it's Draco I bumped into to. His eyes widen at the bandage on my forehead.

"What happened?!" He exclaims cupping my cheeks and moving my head side to side and looks at my bandages. I take his hand off my cheeks.