Pt.1

I'm currently on my bed in mine and Harry's room. Yes, me and Harry share a room and no we do not mind. I'm just laying on my bed bored out of my mind.

"I'm bored!!!" I groan and put my pillow on my head and hug it. Harry laughs and tells me to sit next to him. I sit next to him and watch as he looks through his album book. Hegwig starts making noise wanting to get out of her small cage.

"Hegwig we can't let you out" I say calmly walking towards her cage. She just continues to make noise and pick her lock.

"We're not allowed to use magic outside of school." Harry says

"Besides if Uncle Vernon-"

"Potters!!!" Uncle Vernon calls us cutting me off. I groan.

"Now you've done it." Harry says. I walk towards the door.

"I swear Harry, you are so lucky I don't have my wand With me or else I would hex that owl!" I say to him walking down the stairs and into the living room.

"He's in there Vernon?" Aunt Petunia calls for him. I sigh and stand next to Harry.

"I'm warning you two, if you can't control that bloody bird, it'll have to go." Uncle Vernon says. I was about to protest until Harry puts his hand on my shoulder and beats me to it.

"But she's bored. If I could only let her out for an hour or two" Harry says. Uncle Vernon scoffs.

"So you can send secret messages to your freaky little friends? No, sir" Vernon says.

"But we haven't had any messages from any of our friends." I say calmly "not one, all summer"Harry finishes.

"Who would want to be friends with you!" Dudley says, purposely bumping into Harry's shoulder.

"I think you should be a little more grateful like y/n. We've raised you since you were a baby, given you food off the table...even let you have Dudley's second bedroom with y/n purely out of the goodness of our hearts." Uncle Vernon says. I take a deep breath and try and stop myself from attacking Dudley and Vernon.

"Not now pumpkin. It's when the Masons arrive." I hear Aunt Petunia say to Dudley.

"Which should be any minute now." Uncle Vernon tells his wife and Dudley to come to him. They walk towards the living room.

"Now, let's go over our schedule once again, shall we?" Uncle Vernon tells them and me..sorta.

"Petunia when the Masons arrive you will be...?" Vernon says but stops so Aunt Petunia can answer.

"In the lounge, waiting to welcome them graciously to our home." She says smiling.

"Good, And Dudley, you will be...?"

"I'll be waiting to open the door." Dudley says. I roll my eyes wanting to get out of here already.

"Excellent! Y/n?" Uncle Vernon says looking at me.

"I'll be making sure Harry doesn't do anything he is not suppose to." I say with a fake smile. Uncle Vernon gives me a thumbs up and the 3 glare at Harry.

"And you? I'll be in my bedroom, making no noise and pretending that I don't exist." Harry says. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Too right, you will. With any luck this could be the day I make my biggest deal of my career...and you will not mess it up." Uncle Vernon says glaring at Harry. We begin to walk back to the room until I stop and turn to Dudley.

"Oh! And Dudley your right who would want to be friends with Harry." I say sarcastically cracking my knuckles. His eyes widen knowing what about to happen.