Pt.8

I wake up from another dreamless sleep...why am I not DREAMING!. I frown but nevertheless get ready for today. I brush my hair and notice how it only 6 a.m. I grab my books and but then in my bag then I grab my muggle watch and put it on my left wrist since I'm right handed. I walk out of the dorm and common room and walk to the black lake before class.

I sit down by a tree that's in front of the lake and admire my surroundings. I was enjoying the peaceful morning until a voice spoke up.

"I didn't know you like morning walks as well Y/n." I sigh recognizing the voice. "Go away Malfoy." I say coldly. He doesn't listen rather than just sit down next to me.

"You never listen do you?" I ask facing him seeing that he's already looking at me. He has his regular famous Malfoy smirk on his face. He shakes his head and grabs my hand placing the bracelet in my hand.

I look at the bracelet then back at him. "I want to apologize." Draco says. I scoff at his response. "Yeah right...then you start picking on my friends again the next day." I say playing with the bracelet in my hand.

"Y/n/n...just please forgive me.." he says giving me a pleading look. I sigh and nod. He smiles but replaces it with a smirk. He grabs my bracelet and puts it on my right wrist.

"Thank you." He says kissing my hand. I giggle in response. I check my watch and see class is starting in an hour.

"Class starts in an hour,let's go" I say getting up and dusting off my robes and skirt. He nods and gets up. I grab my bag and swing it over my shoulders and walk back to the castle.

Me and the trio went to our classes and we are now heading for our last class of the day aka my favorite subject Transfiguration! I'm sitting next to Hermione with c/n in front of me, she's moving her tail back and forth.

"Could I have your attention, please?" McGongall ask getting of her chair. "Right. Now, today, we will be transforming animals....into water goblets." She explains next to her bird.

"Like so. One, two, three, Vera Verto." The bird turns into a beautiful clear water goblet. I smile amazed at the artwork. Everyone in the class is gasps in surprise and smiles.

"Now it's your turn. Who would like to go first?" McGongall ask. She looks at Ron "Mr. Weasley. One, two, three. Vera Verto." She tells him.

Ron clears his throat and begins "Vera Verto." His rag turns into have goblet and half rat. I chuckle at the sight while Ron observers his cup. Everyone laughs at the sight while McGongall sighs.

"That wand needs replacing, Mr. Weasley" Hermione then raises her hand to ask a question. "Yes, Miss Granger?"

"Professor...I was wondering if you could tell us about the chamber of secrets." Hermione ask. I look at McGongall to see she's looking around to see interested faces.

"Very well. You all know of course...that Hogwarts was founded over thousand years ago by the four greatest witches of the age: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin."

"Now, three of the founders coexisted quite harmoniously. One did not."

"Three guesses who." Ron says which makes Harry chuckle. McGongall ignores his statement and continues.

"Salazar Slytherin wished to be more selective about the students admitted to Hogwarts. He believed Magical learning should be kept within all-magic families. In other words, pure-bloods." Draco smirks at Hermione as she glares. When his eyes land on me seeing my disapproval look his smirk falls as he pays attention back to the class.