"I'm Sonic the Hedgehog, Knight of the Wind!"

"And I'm Y/N the Hedgehog, Knight of the Crystal!"

Galahad nodded.

"I'm Sir Galahad, Knight of the Round Table. And you two shall be eliminated under the king's command!"

"Don't think so!" Y/N said, charging him.

"Let's do this!" Sonic said, charging along with her.

"Time for you to disappear, Sir Sonic and Sir Y/N!"

Sonic and Y/N charges Galahad when he assumes a battle pose and begins glowing with psychokinetic energy. Using his psychokinesis, Galahad expands a circular seal made of two decorated rings (one large and one smaller) of pure psychokinetic energy from under his feet, which has a radius of four to five meters. They were confused on what was that.

"Stop! Don't step on it!" Wolflobe warned, making Y/N stop but Sonic stopped a little too late as he stepped on the seal and received damage, pushing him back.

"Sonic!"

"Ngh...! I'm fine!"

"Sir Galahad can do magic! Be sure not to enter the seal."

"How do you like my Soul Surge?" Galahad taunted as his body glowed.

He zoomed towards them and goes to slash Sonic with his dagger when Y/N jumped in and blocked the dagger against her sword. She forcibly pushed him back, making him easily stop and levitated himself in the air.

"That's definitely what Silver would do..." Y/N mumbled.

Galahad charges her and their blades created sparks as they clash and clash. He uses psychokinetic power to make his dagger fly and rapidly hit and hit Wolflobe and goes around to hit Y/N as she quickly dodged every move the dagger was bringing. She didn't notice Galahad created Sould Surge again as she was sealed in and was hit as she flew backward, hitting the ground. Y/N cursed at how powerful he is. She got up as she decided to use her power as well as she powered up Wolflobe, making her feel powerful. Y/N charged him and speedily clash and clash against the dagger as Galahad struggle to hold his power a bit longer, but it was too strong as he stopped using his magic to save his energy. Y/N kneeled him in the belly, making him groan. She grabbed his arm and threw him over her shoulder towards Sonic as he kicked him towards the large tree as his back was slammed against the trunk.

"Not... now."

"You never give up, do ya?" Sonic teased.

"I won't give up!"

Galahad got up and levitated himself and flies towards Sonic with his dagger raised. Sonic quickly deflected it using Caliburn and spin dashed, pushing him back. Just as Sonic was about to finish him when Galahad created a barrier around him, sensing Y/N going to attack him from behind. Sonic's and Y/N's blade did nothing to break the barrier as they jumped back.

"Whoa! He can create shield, too?"

"He's using Guard! Fall back!" Caliburn said.

Galahad charges them with his barrier on and they quickly dodged him. He stopped and charged them again. The hedgehog siblings have to block the attack with their swords as they were pushed back. They panted, looking damaged. They need to stop him before he unleash another powerful magic that will instantly destroy them. Sonic looks at Y/N and nods. She nods back, grabbing his hand as they were getting powered up along with Caliburn and Wolflobe from Y/N's crystal. After that, they zoomed in towards Galahad, shocking him as they together broke down the Guard with their sword once again. He couldn't believe they could actually break through his magic. Sonic and Y/N clash their swords against Galahad's dagger and pushed him back along with him and threw him off in the air. His back was slammed against the tree again as he slid down. Now he can't get up as his power drained his energy from using them so much.

"Nooo... Ow..."

"Yeah! We did it!" Sonic cheered, jumping up.

"Whooo... That was intense." Y/N sighed.

"It was." Wolflobe nodded.

"I wouldn't celebrate now. Look." Caliburn said.

They turned to see Galahad slowly getting up and grabbed his dagger and brought it up to them in defense as he slowly walk around them.

"You... may have defeated me... But I won't let you take my life..."

"Why does every knight always seek death after they are defeated?" Y/N mentally groaned.

Sonic noticed he was getting dangerously close to the edge of the river.

"Hey, buddy. I think you should stop. You're gonna fall."

Galahad scoffed.

"Like I'll fall for that trick."

"No, seriously, stop." Y/N said, trying to warn him.

Galahad didn't listen until his foot caught on the edge and he fell into the river. Y/N gasped and rocket roller skated after him with Sonic on her tail. Galahad struggled to swim away, but the current was too strong. He turned and to his horror there was a waterfall. He tried to hold onto anything to stop his fall, but hands kept on slipping.

"Aaaahhh!!" Galahad screamed as he fall into the waterfall.

"Galahad!" Y/N yelled and jumped off, diving towards him.

"Sis!!" Sonic screamed.

"Follow them!" Caliburn ordered.

"But I can't swim!"

"Then let's find another way!" Wolflobe said, looking worried and floated off to get to the bottom of the waterfall.

Back to Y/N as she held her breath after diving into the river as she swam towards Galahad who's unconscious. She held her hand out and grabbed him, wrapping his arm around his shoulder and grabbing the dagger, and swam up towards the surface. She gasped for air and looked down at Galahad in worry and swam towards the shore. She placed Galahad on land first before she lift herself up on land. Y/N dropped the dagger onto the floor and dragged Galahad up to the nice smooth rock and placed him there. Y/N lifted the helmet up for her to see his face as his eyes were closed. She leaned down to his armored chest to hear his heartbeat. Her eyes widen in horror and pulled away.

"Galahad? Galahad, can you hear me?" she asked, patting his face softly.

Y/N sighed and decided to give him CPR. She leaned down towards his lips and their lips were touched. She blew into his mouth to give him air and pulled away, and pushed his chest down hard and fast. She continued her CPR until finally, Galahad finally get to breath as he coughed out some water from his mouth. He took a deep breath and opened his eye and was surprised to see Y/N who looked relieved to see him okay.

"Oh, thank goodness. You okay?"

"You... saved my life... Why?"

"Well, that's what I do."

Galahad stares at her as their eyes sparkled with a flick of a rainbow. His heart beated fast at how close they are and the position they are in like the movie from Little Mermaid when Ariel saved the Prince from drowning. Galahad held out his hand to her cheek, making her blush. As they were having a moment, the voice interrupted them.

"Y/N!!!"

They pulled away from their gaze and turned to see Sonic, Caliburn, and Wolflobe. They stopped to see a rather awkward situation Galahad and Y/N are in.

"Are we... interrupting something?" Wolflobe asked.

"Is everything okay, sis?" Sonic asked in worry, glaring at the silver knight.

"Everything's fine." Y/N said, looking down at Galahad again before getting up and grabbed the dagger from the ground.

"I got Galahad's dagger. This is the last one we need."

"Excellent." Caliburn smiled.

"Well, since everything's all good. Let's go." Sonic said already walking off.

"See you there, Galahad." Y/N said, smiling at him.

"Yeah... see ya. Y/N..." Galahad nodded, blushing a little.

Y/N rocket roller skated after Sonic and Caliburn with Wolflobe by her side. Galahad watched as her figure disappear in the distance.