Chapter 4

Sorry for the short chapter, was at school!
---Ty's POV---
As Sky crept to the bathroom to wash off his face, I tiptoed back into the kitchen and got another bottle of whipped cream (I guess they like whipped cream!Hahaha....No?Okay.😐) and a bottle full of hot water. I ran into Jin's room and to my advantage his hand was out completely straight. I placed his hand in the hot water and waited for science to happen. Eventually he peed the bed! I took the hot water away from his hand and sprayed whipped cream all over him, making sure to get his mouth. I gathered up all of supplies and ran out of the room. I put everything back where it was, and was about to go back to bed but I was really had to take a crap. The bathroom light was off, so I assumed that nobody was in there. I opened the door and clicked on the light, there was Sky taking a pee, he spun around, I screamed and ran out, flicking the light off as I ran. I dove into my room and hid in my closet, closing the door inside of my closet.
'Oh my god, I just walked in on Sky peeing!!!'I was rocking back and forth on my closet floor.
'But it was so big....WHAT THE HELL!!!! Why was I thinking that!!!'
'I guess I do have a crush on Sky!?!'
All of the sudden the lights flicked on. I sat like a statue, completely silent and didn't move.
"Ty?"Sky called.
From the crack in the closet door, I could see him look under my bed, behind my door and under my blankets, I saw him pick my security blanket and smile.
'Sh*t! I forgot to move it!'I stomped my foot.
Sky looked in my direction and opened the closet door.There I was, curled up as a ball on my floor.
"Hey Ty!"He said smiling.
"Heyyyyyyyyyyy Sky." I said standing up.
" That never happened?" I asked.
"Yeah........."He said blushing.
He walked out of the room and I curled back into bed and fell asleep.