"Thanks darling so do you," Alessia complimented her back enthusiastically and so they went arm in arm into the club.

They didn't have to wait in line like the other people, percs of being rich she thought. The club was almost at the far parts of the town but the drive was not long either, it was where all the tourist went to enjoy themselves.

Inside the club they were received by really loud music playing, the lights were dimmed only with colorful ones shooting around the place, the dance floor was crowded and so was the bar. They headed to the VIP section of the club where they already had somewhere to sit ready for them.

"How about we order some drinks to get the party started." Paris suggested.

"I don't know, you're supposed to be driving tonight."

"Oh come on Al don't be a party pooper."

"I'm not being a party pooper Paris, I'm being responsible."

"Fine, how about we make a deal." Paris suggested once again.

Alessia raised her brow at her, curious of what kind of deal Paris was going offer to her. "What kind of deal?"

"You drink and have a nice time while I stay sober."

"And you would do that?"

"Don't you trust me?"

"I do," she said with a sigh.

Alessia did trust her friend she even ould go to the extent of saying Paris was one - if not the person she trusted the most no matter ir they had only known each other for just a year. She believed Paris was the person who could never let her down. At least not on purpose. She acknowledged the other girl's obliviousness when it came to other people's feelings, making her come as an uncaring person to some.

"Deal?"

"Fine, deal." Alessia relented.

"That's the attitude! Now where do we start, shots? Yes, let's go find them." Paris dragged her friend from their seats to the bar, the vip section was crowded but not as much as the normal one. "Can we have some shots?" She had asked to the handsome guy who was working as the bartender. "And leave the bottle please," she quickly added.

"Here ya go, vodka shots for the beautiful girl and her friend." The bartender looked at the both of them before leaving to tend some other person who was calling for him.

"I think he likes you," she said.

"He was obviously talking to you. But thanks for the lie." Alessia said before grabbing a shot along with me.

"Then he's an idiot. Cheers."

They both raised their glasses and downed it's contents - Alessia being hesitant at first but then quickly following her friend and as soon as she did her face scrunched in dislike at the strong taste of the liqueur.

"You said you would stay sober tonight." Alessia gave her a pointed look afterwards.

"And I will, I just wanted to give you a boost but that's it for the night for me." She raised her hands in surrender. "Now drink some more so we can go dance."

Alessia rolled her eyes but still did it and downed another three shots before grabbing Paris by the hand and dragging her to the dance floor.

Paris was surprised by the blonde's sudden burst of confidence as it was unlike her to be the one to do something such as drag her to a dance floor on a club. Usually it was the other way around.

And just like that their night began. Alessia drank more and actually let go and seemed to be enjoying herself for a change. While Paris kept her promise to stay with her and stay sober. Currently they were dancing together to the music, Alessia had her front against her while moving in rhythm and Paris had her hands over the shorter girl's hips.