Chapter 33: The sixties

Start from the beginning

"Can you kill him?" Elena asked bonnie.

"I can, but I will need someone to help distract him," she said.

"On it. I'll distract and you kill," i told her.

"So we are going to the dance," stefan sighed.

"We have to. If we can catch him off guard, it may be our only hope," I said to the group.

"I'm going to get ready. I'll meet you at the dance," ric said.

"Yeah. Me too," bonnie told them.

"Our dresses are in my room," elena told me.

I nodded my head and followed her. We got changed into our dresses and met the boys downstairs.

"You two look beautiful, " damon complimented.

"Thanks," I whispered.

"What's wrong?" Stefan asked me.

"If this goes wrong klaus could get us. Everything we have done to prepare will be in vain."

"Then we make sure you two stay safe," damon said grabbing my hand.

He led me to his car and we started to ride in silence.

"I'm not sorry for killing Elijah," damon said.

"This conversation, " I mumbled.

"Let me finished. I'm not sorry for killing him, but I am sorry it hurt you. That's never my goal Cam. I love you," he said fo me.

"I love you to."

"Are we good?" He asked me.

"We are getting there."

He nodded his head and we drove the rest of the way in comfortable silence. When we arrived me and damon danced in the middle of the room to have a lookout for anything suspicious.

Bonnie
Back up. Hallway!

I kissed damon the lips,"in case I dont come back, I love you," I said to him.

I ran off to the hallway and saw Alaric fighting bonnie. Klaus is possessing Alaric.

"Get off of her you psychopath!" I scream, using a spell to fling him.

"Cafiteria. On my signal say this spell," she said handing me a peice of paper.

"What does it do?"

"Trust me. Watch out for Scarlett. Shes here to," bonnie warned me.

We both took of running to the cafiteria. Suddenly I was flung backwards into a classroom. I went flying through desk until I hit a wall.

"Hello sister," Scarlett said, grinning above me.

I rose to my feet and brought my fist to her face. Let me tell you, that was more satisfying then any spell.

"I cant belive you thought I could ever love you," she said with an evil laugh," no one could love you Cameron."

"Your wrong!" I said and flung her backwards.

"Am I. Up until last year no one would have cared if you died. You'd be stupid to think they all care now," she said with an evil laugh.

"Go to hell scarlett, " I said and flung her out of a window.

Stefan rushed in and saw me.

"Your bleeding. Alot," he told me.

"That's gonna have to wait," I mumbled.

Stefan bit into wrist and forced me to drink his blood. I felt my wounds heal.