Chapter 11

The sun had set, and a maid had told them it was dinnertime

The sun had set, and a maid had told them it was dinnertime. Everybody had paired up. Marella and Dex were whispering in hush voices. Biana was leaning on Tam's shoulder. Linh was holding hands with Wylie. Fitz and Stina, on the other hand, seemed to be in worlds of their own.

The group walked on through the never-ending hallways. Until Vika spotted a blonde girl who looked a lot like Sophie.

She turned her head. Her brown eyes latched onto their blue eyes. Brown eyes. Sophie was the only one with those.

This girl was obviously not Sophie. She had pink tips in her blonde hair. And she looked about 12.

"You're the one from the painting," she eventually whispered, ending the silence.

"The painting?" Oralie asked, sounding very confused. Murmurs of agreement went around.

"The one my mom used to cry over," she said nodding.

"Wait. Your mom is Sophie?" Grady asked, trying to keep his cool.

When she nodded, they all said in unison, " SOPHIE HAS A WHAT?!??!??!!??!"

"Yeah? But let's do this one more time. My name is Milanna Oralia Foster. My mom is Queen Sophie" Milanna said.

"This is Keefe, Biana, Fitz, Tam, Linh, Wylie, Marella, Dex, Grady, Edaline, Lord Cassius, Alden, Della, Prentice, Juline, Kesler, Councillors Bronte, Alina, Clarette, Darek, Emery ,Liora, Noland, Oralie, Ramira, Terik, Velia, and I am Conillour Zarina." Zarina said.

"Cool. The dining hall is straight then left." Milanna said, walking off, leaving them alone.