𝐼𝑑𝑘 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠

so honestly i don't know where i'm going with this story but here is a brief summary (u guys r gonna hate me for this) so you and kenma dated for a couple more months until you got tired of him slowly giving you less attention to you broke up with him but you guys are still best friends. Then you and tsukki slowly started becoming friends like hanging out all day and teasing each other like before. Then it's your birthday and he decided it was time to ask you to be his girlfriend again. This is what he said- "You know how we have started talking again and becoming close like old times. Well over those times i've began to develop feelings again and when I found out you and Kenma broke up I was relieved cause then I would have a chance with you again. I didn't try to rush the process of asking you out again because then you would just think that I would 'cheat' on you again. But i realized what I lost when i 'cheated' on you and I don't want to lose you ever again. So again, y/n l/n would you like to be my girlfriend. again?" You say yes and he pulls you in a hug. You guys date for many more years till you get married, and during your honey moon you get ✨railed✨ by tsukki and he didn't stop till morning.
a/n: i know this was probably the worst fanfic you every read so but like i didn't know where I was really going with the story and I didn't just want to throw it all away so I just wrote a summary on what was gonna happen:) um thank you and you don't have to vote cause this was trash and my first fanfic.

everything that happened Tsukishimaxreaderजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें