𝑆𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑠

Kenma's POV
When i woke up y/n was still in my arms, i checked the time to see it was 5:20am school didn't start until another 2 hours so i went on my phone and checked instagram I got a notification from tsukishima, and yamaguchi.
keitsukishima-"hi."
Kozumee-"what's up."
keitsukishima-"can you help me get back with y/n?"
Kozumee-"no, you cheated on her."
keitsukishima-"no i was blackmailed."
Kozumee-"and also i'm already dating her."
keitsukishima-"since when? aren't you a second year? wouldn't it be illegal to date someone under 18?"
Kozumee-"i'm a second year yeah but i'm not 18 we started dating yesterday and we are cuddling rn."
keitsukishima-"send a picture."
             Kozumee sent a photo
             keitsukishima opened
keitsukishima-"that's cool ig."
keitsukishima-"um but i want her."
Kozumee-"you're too slow. bye."
yamaaaguchi-"hiiii.^••^"
Kozumee-"hello."
yamaaaguchi-"so like um"
Kozume-"gomen y/n is already dating me."
I shut off my phone and held y/n closer to me, she's probably didn't really mean what she said last night so I probably should make the most of it till she wakes up. Apparently Kuroo got us to go to Karasuno for the week so they means we would have to go to school with y/n, they gave us spare uniforms to use until we leave. Cant believe i still have to go to school on a vacation.
y/n-"goood morningggg."
Kenma-"morning."
y/n-"what time is it?"
Kenma-"umm about 5:30am."
y/n-"alright let's get ready?"
Kenma-"school doesn't start till 8."
y/n-"then we can cuddle until 6."
She pulled me closer to her and put her head on my chest. I pat her head as I hugged her back.
Bokuto-"RISE AND SHI-"
Kuroo-"you ruined our plan-"
Bokuto-"OOOO YOU GUYS ARE CUDDLING!"
Kuroo-"ARE YOU GUYS DATING? DIDNT Y/N JUST GET OUT OF A TRAGIC BREAK UP? NANI?!"
Kenma-"well she loves me very much right?"
y/n-"yup."
Kuroo-"ummm. get up we are gonna go see Tsukishima."
y/n-"hell no."
Kuroo-"him and Joshi broke up and his mom invited us for early morning breakfast before she goes to work so chop chop let's go."
Kenma-"well she doesn't want to go so we can-"
y/n-"no we can go. As long as I see you guys i'm fine."
                           Y/n POV
When we arrived at tsukishimas house it felt weird. I still had my clothes there in case a slept over. I never got them back, i don't know if Mrs.Tsukishima knows we broke up. To my surprise tsukki opened the door, he looked down at me and a small smile formed on his face. Kenma put his arm around my shoulder as we walked in.
Akaashi-"sorry if we make a mess."
Tsukishima-"it's alright."
Kuroo-"What's for breakfast mrs.tsukishima?"
Tsukishima-"so how are you guys."
Bokuto-"good good good. This is delicious i love it."