𝐴𝑠𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒

⚠️Another slight smut!!
When I sat down I saw y/n struggling to sit on the seat. It looked like she didn't even know how to.
Tsukishima-"Are you gonna sit down or??"
y/n-"k-kei~ w-what's in h-here!"
Tsukishima-"a punishment. Now sit."
I grabbed her by the waist and had her sit on my lap.
Ukai-"okay guys no noise i'm talking to you Noya and Tanaka!"
Noya & Tanaka-"You got it!" Ukai started driving.
y/n-"ngh~!"
Tsukishima-"quiet down, its not even on the highest setting."
Y/n-"t-turn it offf!"
Tsukishima-"no. You think it's so funny to be with other guys."
Y/n-"t-they are my~ f-friends! Y-you know Kuroo!"
Tsukishima-"just for talking back." I put the vibrator on medium.
Y/n-"AH~! K-kei!!"
Tsukishima-"shush."
That was how the ride went the whole time, I turned it up every so often and turned it down. Did I feel bad? No. That's her fault she decided to hang out with guys.
    ~time skip to Karasuno parking lot~
Suga-"okay guys go get some good rest we have school tomorrow! y/n don't cause any fights okay?"
She held on the sleeve of her shirt, i had turned the vibrator on the highest setting.
y/n-"f-fuck... Y-yes! I- will not c-cause Ngh~! Any problems!"
Asahi-"are you okay y/n?"
y/n-"yes ah~ i-i'm o-okay!"
Daichi-"Walk y/n home tsukishima."
Tsukishima-"i know."
Noya-"MY QUEEN PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND TO NOT GET IN ANYMORE FIGHTS!"
Tanaka-"ALTHOUGH IT IS VERY COOL TO SEE YOU FIGHT I DO NOT LIKE SEEING YOU GET HURT!" They gave y/n a hug.
y/n-"N-noya~ ah~! Tanaka~!"
Tanaka-"is there anything wrong princess?"
y/n-"n-no... i-i'm just very tired~!"
Noya-"Hey you! Four eyes! Carry your girlfriend home! if you don't then I will!"
Tsukishima-"she can walk, lets go y/n." I grabbed her wrist and walked to her house.
          Y/n's POV
The vibration... the whole time. It was so hard to keep my moans in, literally. When we got to my house no one was home obviously so i sat down on the couch and moaned so loud probably the whole neighborhood could hear it.
Tsukishima-"what a brat."
Y/n-"m-me? a brat? T-turn it off~ I know i what i did!"
Tsukishima-"i guess. It has been on for hours, Don't wanna break it." He grabbed a small remote from his pocket and turned it off. I stopped clenching on my sleeve and finally relaxed. I sighed as i took off my robbed underwear, I had an oversized hoodie on so Tsukishima couldn't see... yk...
Y/n-"you're such a dick."
Tsukishima-"Not my problem is it? Didn't I please you mommy?"
y/n-"could've started the vibrator when we got home. Geez i think my clit is vibrating."
Tsukishima-"whatever. I'll see you tomorrow you brat. No more fights will you?"
I rolled my eyes as I got up and jumped on tsukishima. My bare heat was rubbing on tsukishimas stomach.
tsukishima-"EW! GET OFF OF ME!"
y/n-"pussy talented they do cartwheels."
Tsukishima smirked as he threw me on the couch and opened my legs wide open, he took off his glasses and dove in.
Y/n-"ah~ Tsukki! y-you punished me enough today~!"
He ignored me as he played around with my clit with his tongue, i felt him spell his name out in my heat. I still moaned but kept it low. Honestly i've been moaning all day, a knot formed in my stomach closer and closer it came.
y/n-"t-tsukki~ i-i'm gonna-" I released. I heard him slurp up all of my cum not leaving a single bit in me.
Tsukishima-"i'll be off now."
He got up and left, i just sat there with my legs wide open, vibrator panty on the floor and a 16 year old girl on the couch who was pleased all day.
a/n- yes ik this chapter was short but i really suck at making smut but i'll try my best next time :) thanks