𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑡

y/n's POV
Tsukishima-"what do you want now Yachi?"
Yachi-"y-you're hugging a psycho!"
y/n-"i'd watch what you say little girl."
Yachi-"T-tsukishima you shouldn't be hugging a girl like her, instead you should hug.... me!"
Tsukishima-"Sorry yachi but this psycho is my friend."
'the hell is wrong with this bitch, does she like tsukki?'
Yachi-"but tsukki!!!"
Tsukishima-"shut up. Go study or something."
Yachi ran away in tears, i smiled to myself as I realized tsukishima had his hands around my waist and I had my hand on his chest. Red painted my face as I hugged Tsukishima again.
Tsukishima-"let me go smalls, we have to go to class."
Y/n-"s-sorry it's just I haven't seen you in so long! I missed youuu!"
Tsukishima-"yeah yeah i miss you too, i got to go now..."
Tsukishima removed his hands from my waist and he left to go to his next class.
~time skip to after school~
y/n-"Bye Rikaru!"
I waved goodbye to Rikaru, my first friend besides tsukishima and noya he thought it was cool that I could be that violent towards someone. Apparently he wanted me to teach him my ways, I don't really have any ways? All I did was beat up some chick. I remember that Noya wanted me to watch him practice and meet him at the library, school ended at 2 so I had sometime before I had to meet Tsukishima at the 'spot'. I really don't remember where the 'spot' was because I obviously couldn't remember tsukishima just by his looks, 'this baka actually thought I could remember everything after 5 years' I scoffed as I found my way to the library.
Y/n-"Noya!!!"
Noya-"y/n! How was your day? Did anyone hurt you? Did you get made fun of? If people did tell me what they look like I'll be then up with Tanaka!"
y/n-"i'm okay Noya-senpai! Yes people made fun of me but i'm fine."
Noya-"If anyone hurts you i'm here!"
I giggled as we walked to the gym, we made small talk he is a really good person he made friends with me quickly rather than other people it took me longer to get comfortable with them.
Noya-"welcome to paradise!" (yes ik tendou vibes)
Noya opened the gym doors as I saw a bunch of boys playing volleyball, I scanned the area as I saw Yachi sitting with one of the most prettiest girls i've ever seen in my life. She had black and was wearing glasses she stood up and walked towards us, Noya quickly bowed at the girl as I did the same as him.
Kiyoko-"Noya I told you, you don't have to bow to me all the time."
Noya-"No! As a goddess you deserved to be bowed at!"
The girl giggled as she tapped my head, I looked up at her to see a flawless face looking down at me. I blushed as I stood up straight.
Kiyoko-"Hello y/n, your name got around quickly i'm Kiyoko Shimizu i'm third year and the manager for the boys Volleyball team for Karasuno."
Y/n-"i-it's a pleasure to meet you Kiyoko-senpai, i-i hope you don't think i'm crazy... o-or a psycho..."
My voice soften as I looked down at my feet, Kiyoko laughed as her lovely voice spoke again.
Kiyoko-"I think it's rude to call someone names, I personally think that it's okay for someone to fight like that I mean how long has that girl bullied you? 3, 4 years? come on what you did was talent l/n."
I blushed at Kiyokos words as I thanked her, she smiled at me and walked away. I continued to scan the gym as I saw Tsukishima block a spike, i widened my eyes as I've seen the spike he just blocked, the orange haired boy yelled in anger. He yelled at a boy who was taller than him they argued until Tsukishima told them to shut up. Noya told me to go by Kiyoko so he could practice, he wouldn't want me to get hurt.
Kiyoko-"Everyone we have a guest!"
The boys quickly ran over to Kiyoko as I hid behind her, at the corner of my eye I saw Yachi looking irritated I laughed to myself as she was probably mad I was getting the attention instead of her. (ik this doesn't sound like yachi but let's just pretend she's a bitch)
Kiyoko-"I think most of you guys now this lovely lady."
Tanaka-"Hell yeah! It's the psycho!"
Suga-"DAMARE!"
The grey haired boy smacked the bald guys head. I stepped out of Kiyoko's shadow as I saw Tsukishima crossing his arms, 'the hell?'
All the boys introduced themselves, they resumed back to their practice as I sat awkwardly besides Kiyoko and Yachi. I saw Hinata and Kageyama do their quick attack again.
y/n-"Yosha!!"
Hinata-"ii jan Kageyama!"
Kageyama-"Yes! Suck on it salty bitch!"
Suga-"Kageyama!"
Kageyama-"gomennn."
~time skip to after practice~
Yachi-"Aye psycho! come here before you leave."
I rolled my eyes as I followed Yachi to the side of the gym.
Yachi-"look watch yourself. I know you like Tsukki!"
Y/n-"pfft! Look try me. I dare you. I haven't seen Tsukishima in 5 years prissy bitch, you really think I'm magically gonna like him after not seeing him in so long? Think again. Even if I didn't leave Miyagi he still wouldn't like you."
Yachi-"j-just don't touch my tsukki!"
I giggled as I bent down to Yachi's level.
Y/n-"He doesn't like being called that by little bitches like you."
I flicked her forehead as she complained in pain.
y/n-"baka."
I stood up properly and walked to find Tsukishima. 'that made me feel badass.'
I wondered around until I felt someone grab my hand, I whacked their stomach as I saw tsukishima groaning.
y/n-"g-gomen tsukki! I didn't know it was you!"
Tsukishima-"have you forgotten what the spot was?"
y/n-"no fucking shit. I haven't been here in so long."
Tsukishima-"well it's the playground infront of my house."
y/n-"the blue and red one?"
Tsukishima-"yes. Let's go i'm tired."
I followed Tsukishima to the spot, he sat under a big tree which had a lot of shade which blocked the sun from hitting us, even though the sun was setting.
Tsukishima-"where do you live?"
y/n-"The off white house right there."
Tsukishima nodded his head as he began to teach me everything about science.
                        ~an hour later~
The breeze hit me as I shivered, I rubbed my arms trying to get warm. Tsukishima noticed me shivering and he put down his pencil, I raised an eyebrow as he reached for his backpack and pulled out a purple hoodie with a dinosaur at the top. He gave me the hoodie.
Tsukishima-"put it on."
I grabbed the hoodie and put it over me, it was way to big, it covered my legs, i smiled as i became warm I put the hood over my head and I curled up in a ball and sat against the tree.
Tsukishima-"what are you doing? You don't even know what a molecule is."
Y/n-"isn't a molecule a bunch of atoms or soemthing?"
Tsukishima-"yes but you need to know more."
y/n-"w-we have all week Tsukki..."
I struggled to stay awake as my eyes felt heavy and was ready to fall to sleep.
Tsukishima grabbed our backpacks and he picked me up, I put my arms around his neck as I assumed he was taking me to my house.
He came to a stop and I looked to see I was infront of my house, I looked at the driveway as I sighed seeing no sight of a car.
Tsukishima-"Not home again?"
I shook my head,
Tsukishima-"wouldn't hurt for me to stay awhile since they'll be gone all night."
Tsukishima put me down as I grabbed the house key and opened the door, I was greeted with warmth as I dragged my feet upstairs, I still had Tsukishima's hoodie on which made me feel better. I made it to my room and I plopped down i sighed as I grabbed my teddybear and held it close to me. I felt Tsukishima lay down close to me, he wrapped his arms around me as I felt butterflies grow in my stomach.
Tsukishima-"I just need to take a little nap..."
                          ~Next Day~
I woke up to a pair of arms still around me, 'he didn't go home?' I turned my head slightly to see Tsukishima's head buried in my neck, i giggled as I never saw him like this we just met yesterday after years. I grabbed my phone to see I was added in a group chat called 'Karasuno boiz (and girls)'
               at 9:45pm Monday
yachi-"why is y/n here she's a psycho guys."
Noya-"Hey! watch your mouth!"
Daichi-"we should all treat each other with respect, whatever y/n did was none of our business plus she's part of our family now."
Yachi-"shes not even a manager!"
Suga-"she could if she wanted to."
Yachi-"Three is too much, it should just be me and Kiyoko senpai."
Kiyoko-"I wouldn't mind having another one..."
Tanaka-"Two hotties and one cutie, wow."
Yachi-"i'm the other hottie right?"
Tanaka-"I meant Kiyoko and Y/n but sure..."
Suga-"Tanaka!"
Kageyama-"Bahaha!"
Hinata-"we should all go and meet up on Friday after school!"
Asahi-"that's a good idea."
Suga-"yeah we should."
Daichi-"lets wait until y/n wakes up. We have school tomorrow guys let's go to bed."