Sick at school (Niall)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Niall, you look pale, very pale, you sure you're fine" Liam said. "You know you can tell us Niall" Louis said agreeing to Liam. "I told ya, I feel like shit, but I have to make it to lunch." I was cut off by the teacher "BOYS, I'M TRYING TO TEACH HERE!" He said. 

"Sorry" Liam mumbled. Louis and I did too and the teacher got back to the equations on the board. "Niall, you sure you don't want us to tell him." Louis whispered. I shrugged my shoulder and saw Louis with his hand raised. "Yes, Mr.Tomlinson, What's your question" The teacher said with a lot more politeness than the earlier time he spoke to the three of us. "Well...It's not a question, but I wanted to tell you that Niall here isn't feeling well", Louis said looking at me when he said my name. 

"Look at me Niall" he said and I obeyed. "What hurts buddy?" He said after sometime, probably sent in examining me. "Head and Stomach" I said quietly. "You feel like you're gonna be sick?" I shrugged my shoulder, my stomach would churn and threaten to come up but it never did. "Louis, get him the trash, just incase and tell me if you feel any worse, Niall" He said. Louis got up and dashed across the room. He came back with the trash and kept it beside me. I fell asleep in that class and slept through the next two as well. Liam or Louis must have to the teachers that I was feeling like crap, either that or neither had noticed that I was asleep because no one was angry about me sleeping through their class. 

I woke up in the 4th class of the day, because of Liam poking me. "Ni, Ni, get up, I can't let you sleep through this class, the teacher is in a bad mood" He said. I sat up in my seat and groaned, clutching my stomach. "mornin' sleeping beauty" Louis said and got hushed by Liam. I fell back asleep, not being able to concentrate at all. This time i was woken up by the teacher, who didn't seem angry. "Niall, heard you aren't feeling good, want to go to the nurse?" She said. I nodded, I couldn't bare to stay in school any longer, my stomach was churning non-stop and I was sure my little headache was becoming a migraine. I was freezing one second then burning hot the next, I knew i had a fever now too."Liam, Louis, take him to the nurse." "On it" Liam replied and picked up the trash. Louis followed behind as we left the room.

I stopped midway in a dead hallway and breathed heavily, "C'mon Niall, don't tell me you're gonna throw up now, just hold it in for a minute" Louis said in shaky voice. "You can if you need to Niall" I heard Liam say. "Just walk, I'll make it" I told them, Louis looked relieved. 

The nurse took one look at us and knew exactly what was wrong. "I'll call your mom sweety" she said and as she was going to leave I stopped her. "Don't, she's out of town, call my olde-" I got cut off by a cough that turned into a gag which made me puke whatever was there in my stomach into the trash that Liam was holding. The nurse rubbed my back as I threw up over and over again. I would have sworn that I saw Louis turn a little green before he turned around and said that he was going to get my things while leaving the room. "older brother Greg" I completed after I was done. The nurse took down his number and rang him up. She told him about the little scene that just took place. 

Louis came back a few minutes later with my backpack. I was waiting for Greg to come take me back home. The nurse took my temperature and it was pretty high. "Geez Niall, no wonder you feel this sick." Liam said when the nurse said that the reading on the thermometer was 38.8 (101.8 approximately). 

Greg picked me up from the nurses office and I waved goodbye to my friends as they got back to class. "Pull over!" I said. "'M sorry Niall can't we're in the middle of traffic" Greg said looking around for a bag or box of some sort. He found a plastic packet and handed it to me and I was heaving up everything my stomach had to offer. I got back home and went off to sleep on the couch, I was exhausted, too exhausted to even go to my room. I woke up at around 6pm which meant that I had slept for a good 6 hours. "Look who's up, how are you feeling Niall?" I heard Greg's voice say. I responded by gagging into the bucket that Greg had left for me by the couch. "I'm guessing still pretty bad" he said as I kept dry heaving. My stomach had nothing left to bring up. "Here, drink some water, it will make you feel better" He said handing me a glass. I drank it knowing that it would probably come back up. I checked our group chat and surprisingly only 2 unread messages. 

*Text Messages*

H - Can't believe he made you go to school, been sick all day :(
H - Fill me up on the day please
Z - Hey Ni, Liam told me what happened hope you feel better, did ya know that Louis got sick too?
Ni - Wait what!!!???
Li - Yea, I think it was from seeing you get sick, he told me that he threw up in the middle of a dead hallway.
Ni - Poor lad :(
Lou - That's what we thought Payno..
Li & Ni - what do you mean??
Lou - got sick again on the side of the road and in front of my house... :(
Z - Gosh, At least Liam and I are fine, as of now...
Li - yea...Don't want to get whatever these three have.
H - Geez, missed a lot I see, but stuff that I would prefer missing. I'm going to sleep this bug off, bye guys.
Ni - Me too

*End of Text*

I made it through the night and was feeling kinda better in the morning but still not 100%. I stayed home from school and Liam, came over with Zayn to give me the work from school, which luckily wasn't much. Louis and Harry both hadn't attended school either so they said that the day was pretty boring. They spent the evening with me and we decided to video call Harry and Louis just so that we could all be together. Harry looked sicker than ever, he was pale and his cheeks were pinkish red, Louis on the other hand was slightly green and had a bowl next to him. Liam said that I was a mixture of both boys, slightly pale and red with a tint of green coming in whenever i felt like throwing up. Greg stayed with us making sure we were alright. After another 24 hours of feeling like crap I was feeling great. So were Harry and Louis and we were back to school on Monday after the weekend of chilling out with each other.

----------------
Sorry if this isn't what you wanted... but here it is, Niall sick at school. Hope you liked it :)

TPWK!!