Did we just agree on something? 

We both seemed to find that weird and looked at each other. "Don't do that again," I said. 

"Do what?" 

"Don't agree with me again. For argument's sake." 

"You're the one who agreed with me," he argued. 

"There we go," I nodded. 

"Is she still looking?" he asked, looking straight at me. 

"I don't know, I haven't checked," I shrugged. 

"Then check, girlfriend," he smirked. 

I casually took another look around the place and sure enough, she was still staring. "Yup, still creeping," I sighed. 

"Where'd your ex go?" he asked. 

"There he is," I said, noticing as he walked up to Annabelle. "You know what would be extremely fun?" I asked while he grabbed my stool and pulled it closer to his. "Seeing you fight with Justin," I said jokingly. 

"I could arrange for that," he said, tucking my hair behind my ear, staring at me. This whole time, he's been staring at me, if I don't reciprocate some sign of affection, it won't look believable. 

"Maybe you should," I said, pulling his hand down and locking his fingers with mine. 

"Maybe I will. We'll do the whole horrible ex vs perfect boyfriend thing," he smirked. 

"Hmm, don't let me down," I said, looking at him. 

"Hmm, I won't," he replied. 

"Can I ask you something?" I narrowed my eyes at him. He nodded. "Why did you get a dare to kiss me? Who gave that to you?" I asked out of curiosity. Why was it me? I wasn't the hot girl, nor was I the prude. I was quite a normal girl. 

"Your ex-boyfriend," he answered. 

"Justin gave you that dare?" He nodded in response. "Why?" I questioned. 

He chuckled dryly, "No, I can't tell you that," he shook his head. 

"You're gonna have to. You're stuck with me at this party and for a while here on, I'll get it out of you eventually," I shrugged, running my fingers through his hair. 

"I'll tell you if you agree to never speak of it again as if you listened to that about the kiss but whatever," he rolled his eyes. 

"Go on," I said. 

"I thought you were pretty," he shrugged. 

I laughed, "You think I'm pretty? No way." 

"Okay," he said nonchalantly. 

"Seriously? You think I'm pretty?" I asked. 

"I did. You are. I do think you're pretty. Just bitchier than I'd like you to be," he said. 

"Fair enough, I am a bitch. To you." 

"Yeah, why?" he asked. 

"You stole my first kiss, I have every reason to hate you," I shrugged, "What doesn't make sense is for you to hate me. I've never done anything to you. Everything was me retaliating for something you already did," I explained. 

"Yeah, but everything I did was because I hated you," he reasoned. 

"So find the reason that sits in your heart, tell me when you do," I said, brushing the eyelash off his cheek. "You have a wish," I said, "I'm stealing it." I made my wish and blew the lash off the back of my hand.