《Chapter 26: Rebuild and Shatter》

Before the chapter beginnings, I want you guys to choose which Hero names you want for our main heroine.

Metallica
Polaris
Indomitable

[Comment on which do you prefer...]

Now back to the story!!!

•••
As much as I wanted to sleep during the whole car ride, present Mic kept on blasting on his speakers singing whatever music it was playing. I was tempted to use my quirk and trying to lower the volume by manipulating the button but I think I'd just alarm them. Still, as much as I wanted to get some shut eye, a quiet car ride with Present Mic is never an option.

Although I'm surprised Aizawa-sensei has complained or anything. Maybe he's used to Present Mic being this lou- WHAT THE HE FELL ASLEEP!?

How?
What?
With a volume blarring at this-

That can't be... Maybe he has earplugs or something

"So (Y/n)-chan!" Present Mic spoke up. I instantly turned my attention to him.

"Y-Yes" My voice slightly quivered.

"How are you holding up? Don't tell anyone but you were one of the students I was betting on during the School Festival" Present Mic said, his eyes focused on the road. "You were like the underdog! A rising star! Diva!"

I was takenaback by this. I felt flattered at the sametime embarrassed to get some praise- especially from Present Mic. The thought of someone rooting for me still felt surreal.

"You were so strong! You were like this sorceress of Metal- Metallica! Say, when you become a hero why don't you change your name to Metallica?" He suddenly suggested.

"Metallica?" I mumbled. Thinking about it, I haven't yet thought of giving myself a hero name. Well, it kind of felt childish and a bit early for now since I feel like I'm not yet at that stage of giving myself for recognition.

"Metallica: The Metal bending hero!" Present Mic exclaimed, "That sounds cool, don't you agree?"

I was about to respond when Aizawa-sensei had cut me off. "You shouldn't be the one giving her a hero name Hizashi..." He said in deep groggy voice. "(Y/n)'s the one who should choose her own name... And besides, it isn't the time for her to be choosing what name she wants..." Without nothing more to say, he fell back to sleep.

I guess the answer to him being used to Present Mic's car rides have been answer but what he just said intrigued me.

Not yet the time to name myself?

I've always been curious how heroes get their names. How they came up with simple yet names with deep and witty meaning. Naming may sound easy, but this name would forever be with us. Its would signify as our identity... Our symbol...

Symbol...

Can I really become the Symbol of Hope?
Can I really inspire others that even if they're incomplete, they can still surpass others?

I shook away these thoughts for now. Just like what Aizawa-sensei said, it wasn't the time to be thinkings of these things.

Just awhile ago we encountered a villain! That should be on my mind right now! The fact he knows I'm staying with the Todoroki household is alarming. I should be wary of stranger and creeps now. Sure I can hold on my own, but its better to play it careful and safe.

"(Y/n)-chan, the Todoroki estate was it?" Present Mic asked.

"Yeah" I said.

After a couple more minutes of driving, we've finally arrived at the front gate of the large residence. Present Mic and Aizawa-sensei waited for me to head inside before they left. As much as I wanted to use my quirk and unlock the gate by myself, I'm worried it might trigger an alarm or something and cause a panic in the household.