《Chapter 11 : Lost and Returned》

"You won't join this festival...Look at the situation you are in ? Do you think you could play at that level ? You'll just make a fool out of yourself ... Well that's what you always do. Thinking you can be great ... I let you chase this stupid dream of yours until you finally get tired and see reality... And even UA's unintentionally showing you that ! You are blind and stupid ... But now , what can you do during this sports festival ? Nothing of course , because you are not capable of doing it ! Let alone even stand !!!"

Those were what my father said earlier upon our "little" discussion on my participation in the sports festival. I left the room , I didn't do the typical cry in the bedroom.

What I did was headed out into the gardens , and trained - I'm going to show them that even if I'm on this stupid wheelchair I can still participate !

I can fight !

As I place myself in the middle of the garden , I realized that there was nothing to practice on.

Except-

I looked at my own wheelchair.

Never had I attempted to use my quirk on making my wheelchair float while I was on it. This would be a first and a perfect example on what I can do.

I took a deep breathe and concentrated. I'm not just lifting a wheelchair , but I have to take into account that I am riding on what am I going to lift...

I started to feel the wheelchair vibrating...

Then , I could feel like I was flying... The wheelchair rising like I was riding an elevator.

Slowly ... I was rising ...

Until I was 11 ft above the ground.

"I-I did it ..." I said happily , but it was short lived when I lost concentration for a second and the wheelchair shook and had descended a bit.

"I got this , I got this" I calmed myself down. "That was just turbulence... Right , turbulence. I'm riding on an airplane and I am experiencing turbulence" I convinced myself.

I slowly rose to higher even more , until I could see the Mansion's rooftop. It was terrifying, at the same time amazing... I guess this is what people with flying type quirks feel.

"(Y/n) WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!".

Even though I was high up I could still hear my father's voice whenever he screams sentences where my name is included.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOUNG LADY ?! THAT IS HIGHLY RECKLESS !!!".

He was standing outside , looking at me with a very furious look.

"I AM SHOWING YOU THAT EVEN IF I'M SOME PARALYZED MIDGET I CAN STILL BECOME A HERO !!!" I answered back.

I harnessed my powers , and made the limousines we own hover as well , including any metallic object I could sense.

I made them all float and circle around me.

This power...
This sensation I'm feeling...
It's amazing !!!

It's...
It's...
I can't control it !!!

I didn't realize that blood was trickling down from my nose ... and from my eyes.

My vision started getting hazing but at the same time the objects hovering around me flew rapidly. Like they too were out of control.

I'm scared...

I don't know what to do !!!

My wheelchair was shaking as well...

I'm loosing control...