《Chapter 25: Who's the first then?》

Tenya had fallen asleep after the short reunion. He laid his head unto my shoulder; although he was a bit heavy, I decided to bear it let him rest. I guess those rough training with Bakugo and during in class really paid of. Nevertheless, I made sure Tenya would be comfortable to recuperate. He had been through so much pain after what happened to his brother. Unknowingly, our hands were entertwined with one another. A small smile crept on my lips as I watch the male blissfully sleep unto me.

Tenya... I'll never hide the truth from you again.

I gave his hand a small squeeze as I held unto the promise.

"(Y/n), thank you for coming here" His mother said to me. "Your one of the people he needs right now... When he told me you were classmates, he was very much happy. I would times overhear his conversation with his brother telling him how he admire your tenacity and resolve. How you've worked hard. Seeing you right now (Y/n), I'm sure your mother would be proud" she gave me a warm smile.

"Thank you" I replied to her.

"It's getting late now, you should be heading back home! It's a long ride from here" She said.

She was right! I had lost track of time and the sun was already setting. If I don't leave sooner Fuyumi-san might get worried. But Tenya...

"(Y/n)...." He let out a small groan. He looked like he was dreaming of something with the troubled look on his sleeping face. "D-Don't... Go..."

"Tenya...Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere" I whispered to him, I then turned to his mother, "If it's alright with you, I wish to stay with him for awhile... Until he feels better."

She replied with a smile, "Tenya would love that... But what about your father?"

My hands twitched at the mention of my father. But lashing out would be stupid. Only a few people knew that I'm now living with the Todoroki's. "He doesn't mind at all" I replied, my voice slighty quivering.

"Alright then, how about I buy some take out for you and Tenya to have later" She suggested.

"We would love that" I responded.

As I Tenya's mother left, I just sat there in the empty hall with Tenya blissfully asleep by my side. The joy that a childhood friend of mine had returned still lingered in my mind. Reflecting on what had happen this week just blew my mind. It felt like it was a month or so, but to think it was all just in a span of a few days.

I've gotten closer to Kirishima and that Rabid dog Bakugo. I think I'm getting a hang with my powers- although there are still minor setbacks to it. And my dispaly at the Sports Festival... I'm sure people see more in me than just my disability! Endeavor, Aizawa-Sensei and my classmates... I'm sure I've proven to them that I'm not just frail girl. I wish people see me the same way Bakugo does.

Funny... If I remember correctly, Bakugo was that jerk during the entrance exam who got pissed off since I took out his robots.

What am I doing? Why am I reminiscing again?

Anyways... have to inform Fuyumi-san that I might not be coming home tonight. I was about to message her on my phone when-

"There you are" A monotone voice spoke.

My eyes widened. Standing before me was Shoto. Was I dreaming? How in the world did he find me? In fact, how in the world did he know I was here!? Before I could question him he continued on speaking.

"The old man told me to pick you up" He said.

"Before you go telling me to go with you, how in the world did you know where I am? Heck- how should I believe your the real Shoto! He doesn't even know I'm here" I replied.