《Chapter 12 : Finding solutions》

I had two weeks to prepare for the Sports Festival.

I already told my father about this and , of course , he didn't take it lightly just like what I expected . Since when had he said something so kind to my choices and decisions ?

As usual there were hurtful words thrown at me. But I didn't let that affect me.

Right now , I'm currently in my room , still awake despite it being 2:30 in the morning. I've been busy trying to think of ways on how to better prepare myself for the sports festival. I'm already confident in my quirk but also , I still have many things to take account.

My handicap ...
My PTSD...
Also , how can I cope up if I ever need to engage in combat with using my quirk.

I could ask Aizawa-sensei for some tips , but I think he had done so much for me already , I'm relying on him a little too much now.

I have to help myself.

My head slammed onto the table , sleep getting to me...

"No ..." I muttered , trying to fight it. I still had lots of stuff to do.

I need to come up with a solution to these problems as soon as possible !

Yet my eyes are starting to get heavy , not even the coffee I made was strong enough to fight my body's desire to sleep. Slowly my eyes started to close ...

Until sleep finally took over whisking me away to a land of dreams...

》》》

Everything felt fuzzy...
Like somehow I'm free...
I'm flying...

"Through the stars through the snow through the memories..."

That song...

" (You) search for your footprints somehow in this tranquil eternity
This place is in the midst of dreams"

That voice...
It can't be...

I chased after the voice , I wasn't running nor crawling...
I wasn't riding on a wheelchair or any other moving device...
I was flying...
My feet weren't touching the ground ,  even so,  I could tell they aren't moving
But it doesn't matter...
What matters is that I had to see her...

"You run up the slope with your fledgling wings
Straying from the path with this sealed eye
Through the stars through the snow through the memories "

The voice grew louder and louder until...
There she was not far from my grasp...

"(You) search for your footprints somehow in this tranquil eternity
This place is in the midst of dreams"

"M-mom ...".

The words barely left my mouth .

Her back turned to me. I wanted to see her again for a long time now. I've missed her so much and right now there she was...

"M-mom ... I-"

I suddenly froze , I couldn't move...

"You left me..."

M-mom ?

"It's your fault... You - You !!!!"

I was terrified , her voiced echoed around my head. Terrible screams , my father's rage , the doubts that surround me...
and the crash ...