FORTY-TWO: Next Step

Start from the beginning

"Do you think you could handle one finger?" Carl paused his magic to ask, "ye-yeah, I think so." Carl pressed his flat tongue against my clitoris, distracting me from the single finger pushing into me. My hands moved away from the sheets that were tightly wrapped in my grip, to Carl's hair as I started to move my hips against Carl's tongue. Breathless curses rumble from my desperate lips, and I feel a tight knot that forming in my stomach which causing my walls to clench against Carl's finger. "I-I'm close." I admit as my flushed cheeks heat up as I continue getting closer to the edge. Carl surprises me with a second finger, my legs shake violently and I moan deeply cursing Carl's name as ecstasy shudders through my body and my grip Carl's hair tightly, tugging slightly making him moan loudly.

Carl brings himself back up to me, so that we were face to face as his fingers were pumping inside of me. His mouth occupies mine and I can taste my sweet metallically juices on his tongue as it collided with my own. I roll my hips against his fingers, brushing off his rock hard dick that was throbbing as I slide my hand on it. Carl moans against my mouth, and I respond in the same way. I pull away from the kiss, I grab a condom out of boot where I hide them from the group. I tear the foil wrapper with my mouth, and looks down between our bodies as I slide it on his length.

"Are you sure you're ready?" Carl asks me breathlessly, I feel a knot building in my stomach again, "I'm sure, are you?" Carl replies by pulling his fingers out of me completely and licks them clean, humming contently as he nodded. Carl clasps my right hand in his, pinning it to be level with my head as his other hand lines him up with my entrance. Carl locks eyes with me as he slowly pushes in the head and I moan loudly, my head tilting back exposing my neck to him, but his eyes never leave mine. Carl clasps his other hand with mine and pushing in a little deeper, remaining to go in inch by inch gently giving me time to adjust.

He leans down and his lips mould into mine as he continues pushing in, not stopping until he completely filled me up and the pain sent shocks around my body but my mind was in completely ecstasy. A deep husky moan leaves Carl's lips as he rest his head on my forehead. He whispers telling me to give him the green light when I'm ready for him to move, his voice weak as his mind was clouded with the feeling of my warm walls encasing him fully.

I take two deep breaths before telling Carl to start moving, and he does long, slow thrusts and I feel like my body is going to explode from the euphoria pumping through my body along with the adrenaline. Carl breathless cursing sweet nothing in my ear, his nose buried in my hair and I ask him to move faster, and he picks up the pace.

The room was filled by breathless cursing, muffled moans and the sounds of skin slapping off skin. I feel Carl get closer to his climax, my own orgasm building up with more intensity that I've ever gotten. Masturbation wasn't even near the pleasure I was feeling from Carl drilling into me harder and harder as he gets sloppy. "Fuck love, I'm close..." Carl whimpers overloaded with pleasure as he plants some kisses in the crook of my neck, "me too." I moan loudly, my nails digging into Carl's shoulders as I feel the knot getting ready to come undone. Carl lifts his head, and the second our eyes makes contact, two desperate moans fill the room loudly as we both cum. My nails leaving scratch marks in Carl's back as I trembled beneath his convulsive jerks of pleasure.

"Fuck, that was... fuck." Carl collapses next to me, I nodded violently in agreement with his words. The both of us out of breath and sweat glistening off our bodies. Carl pulls me into his arms, so my back is against his chest and starts to pepper kisses on my shoulder and neck, "are you okay, baby?" Carl asks me, his eyes full of worry but a smile is plastered on my face, "never better, are you okay?" I question him, intertwining our fingers and playing with his magical hands, "never better." Carl smirks at me, planting a gentle kiss on nose and when he kissed my lips I hummed contently, "hmm, I love you."