3.6 - Venompool Vs Hulk

Start from the beginning

Y/N pulled Natasha's shoulder "We have got to go! NOW!" Coming to her senses she listened to Y/N.

"I need you to hold onto me" He said as he opened his arms inviting her in.

"You're not flirting with me now, are you?" She worriedly questioned him

"Do you want to wait and find out?" He raised his eyebrows, at this point Bruce roared a bit louder so she wrapped her arms around Y/N's torso as he put his right arm around her waist "Hold on tight." He extended his left arm and allowed a tendril to come out as he pulled himself and Natasha back into the lab.

She let go of Y/N as she looked at him "Come on, we have to go and help the others."

Y/N looked at her blankly "No"

"What do you mean No!?" She angrily asked

"If Hulk is down there by himself a whole lotta people are gonna get hurt, so I'll give him a hard on for something else." Y/N explained as he got his mask out of one of his pouches.

Natasha smiled internally at what he was going to do "That's crazy though"

"You clearly haven't met me Natasha" He chuckled

She was a little surprised at what Y/N said "That's the first time you've called me by my name"

Y/N attempted to make a joke out of it and clicked his fingers "Shit, I'm ashamed of myself" he said over dramatically.

Natasha smiled nervously which Y/N Instantly noticed as his mouth was agape "Did I just make you smile!?....... WHOO I can get the shit kicked out of me and still chalk up today as a win" Y/N turned away to jump back down however before he could Natasha grabbed his wrist which made him turn to face him.

"Stay safe" she said barely above a whisper.

The Hulk then roared extremely loudly indicating Bruce had gone fully green "I'm Venompool, I never stay safe" Y/N put on his mask and jumped back down to where the Hulk would be.

"Venompool?" Natasha said to herself but was interrupted by her comm going off "This is Agent Romanoff."

"Romanoff, what's your status?" Fury asked despite sounding preoccupied with shooting someone or something.

"I'm back in the lab and I'm fine. Y/N has gone down to distract Hulk"

"Oh shit" Fury then sounded worried "Romanoff, Barton's headed for the detention level, get there now." There was little feeling of nervousness in Natasha's chest realising she was going to have to fight her closest friend.

As soon as Hulk roared, Loki who was sitting in his cell grinned to himself as he imagined the chaos that was now ensuing "And all the pieces fall into place." He said to the camera that was inside with him.

Y/N who had jumped down into the area where he had last seen Bruce, was now searching around for the angry wrecking machine.

"You know if be lying if I said I've never wanted to go toe to toe with Bruce when he turns into the Green Juggernaut." Y/N says to Venom with a small smile.

"Shouldn't we be avoiding a fight with him"

Y/N shrugs his shoulders "Probably but it's also about as likely as someone volleying newborns but being a member of an anti-abortion group."

"Alright fair."

Venompool continued searching for the Hulk when heard him roar and by the sound of it, he was in close proximity and suddenly he heard something drop from above, Y/N quickly rolled out of the way as Hulk made two large dents in the metal grating from where his fists had connected.