𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐄𝐭-𝐔𝐧

Start from the beginning

"She said sum what shoes she got on in her casket,"Saiyr laughed.

"Look it's only right."

"So what you do to him?"

"Who?" I furrowed my brows looking at Jandro.

"Cow manure." He shrugged.

"Oh May he rest in pieces." I smiled shrugging.

"Never did she just say may he rest in pieces." Coco shook her head.

"But anyways don't ask too many questions youn need to be no fucking accessories." I shrugged looking at Sway's story seeing sum girl all up on him. "How many girls Sway been with?"

"Huh?" Coco scratched her neck looking round.

"Damn is that Remy callin me?" Syn got up with her phone.

"I just remembered I had a thing." Jandro laughed going to his room.

"Y'all really not gon tell me."

"No trigger happy."

"I'm not gon kill the bitches I just wanna know." I sucked my teeth.

"Ask Sway."

You right..

I FaceTimed him cause I'm finna find out😌.

"Wassam Ghoulz." He said not looking at the phone.

"How many girls you fucked?"

"Why you care? I'm single." He said dryly looking down with no emotion on his face.

"Cause I do answer the question."

"Why you leave and not tell me?" He mugged but you could see the pain in his eyes.

I took in a breath looking away from the phone at a random hole in the wall. "Sway, I didn't tell you my plan because.. everything you know Coco, Syn, and Ace know.. I needed to stay out the way if my plan was gon work. He drugged Sai, and had his way with her. Followed me home. You think I wanted to hide this from y'all?"

"Nahh." He chuckled picking the phone up.

"Nah what?"

"You ain't tell me cause you ain't have the balls. It's cool fucking me right? But not communicating how you feel. I'm cool to fuck on but that's it right?"

"Nobody said that.. I'm just saying I didn't wanna blow my cover and put y'all in any danger.."

"Well what I did in them three months to cope don't got shit to do with you." He shrugged.

I laughed bitterly not because he was wrong but because it kinda hurt. "You right Tysheem.." I hung up.

I went to a nice little hotel for the day cause they wanted time to process everything and as I was up in the room I was smoking a blunt and listening to Giveon. Just thinking bout shit and I heard a knock at the door and I grabbed my gun tucking it walking to the door checking the peephole before opening it.

"How May I help you?"

"Heavyn, I been calling you and it's going straight to Voicemail." Sway said sounding concerned.

I picked up my phone and tossed it to him. And he sighed "why you do this?"

"It was either shatter the phone or punch through the wall." I shrugged sitting in the chair leaning my head back listening to "Stuck On You".

He grabbed the iPad turning the song.

"Why you do that?" I mugged as sum shit ion wanna hear played he laughed turning it off.