They Ask You/You Ask Them Out

Gingka

Gingka was a stuttering, blushing mess as he attempted to ask you out and you couldn't help but giggle at him in amusement. Eventually, you had to step up to the plate and put a finger to his lips as you asked him out. He said yes, though he was slightly disappointed he wasn't able to ask you.

Kyoya

Kyoya avoided all eye contact with you as he asked you out and you hesitated for a moment in surprise, before making him face you as you smiled at him and said yes.

Tsubasa

It was actually kind of funny. You both had told the other there was something important you wanted to ask them and opted to asking at the same time on the count of three. You both laughed after a moment of surprise when you realised that you'd asked the exact same question to each other. You two guessed from there that the other's answer was yes.

(A/N: I feel like this one was a piece of crap, but oh well. I'm better at writing what I call 'Kiss Confessions' which is when the two just kiss and don't verbally admit their feelings to each other or ask each other out)

Ryuga

You actually asked Ryuga. Your words were confident, but your heart was beating a million miles an hour with fear that he was going to reject your confession. To your surprise, he said yes, and a huge wave of relief fell over you as you smiled cheerfully at him.

King

He was rather confident when he finally officially asked you out and you were a blushing mess as you stuttered out a yes.

Dynamis

Dynamis was nervous but tried his best not to show you as he asked you out. You blushed and smiled warmly as you said yes.

A/N: Another chapter for my lovely readers! I hope you all Enjoy!