You Meet His Friends

Gingka

You met Tsubasa, Yu, Masamune, Madoka, and many other friends of Gingka's as a member of team Gan Gan Galaxy. You got along well with basically everyone, especially Madoka as the two of you were the only girls on the team.

Kyoya

You met Benkei around the same time Kyoya first did and met Gingka and the others around the same time too. You got along fine with them, but your lone wolf nature meant that you often kept your distance despite.

Tsubasa

You met Gingka and the others during the World Championships when Tsubasa introduced you to them. You became fast friends with all of them and continued to support the group as best you could wherever they went.

Ryuga

You met Gingka and the others around the same time you first met Ryuga, but he never really called them his friends and you never really had a chance to talk to them. However, not long after you started following Ryuga, Kenta joined you and you became good friends with him.

King

You and King both met Masamune, Gingka and the others at Destroyer Dome as he was waiting for the B Block battles to be called out. You're rather shy and a little on the timid side, so you were nervous around them to begin with, but otherwise got along just fine with them.

Dynamis

You met Gingka and the others as they were trying to get through the door to the temple on Mist Mountain. You befriended the group and helped them get through the door and even later helped them defeat Nemesis.

A/N: Another chapter for my lovely readers! I hope you all Enjoy!