You Fall Asleep Against Them

Gingka

Gingka immediatley froze up with a bright red blush on his face as he felt you fall asleep against him. He was like that for a minute or so, before getting used to the contact and just letting you sleep.

Kyoya

He felt you leaning against his shoulder and moved himself so you were laying on the floor, before feeling kind of bad for doing that and gently moving you so your head was in his lap.

Tsubasa

You and Tsubasa were hanging out together under the stars one night when he felt you lean against his shoulder. He blushed at the contact, but otherwise let you sleep as he soon found himself smiling warmly at your adorable sleeping form.

Ryuga

Ryuga and you were both resting under a tree when he felt you lean against him. He opened his eyes to see you asleep against his shoulder and he stared at you for a minute, before closing his eyes once more as he let you be.

King

King blushed a little as he felt you fall asleep against him and looked around himself for somewhere he could let you rest, before giving up and wrapping his arms around you as he let you sleep on him.

Dynamis

He felt you lean against him and smiled warmly at your sleeping form before gently moving to lay your head on his lap, running his finger soothingly through your hair as you seemed to subconciously relax more at his touch.

A/N: Another chapter for my lovely readers! I hope you all Enjoy!