You Become Friends

Gingka

You and Gingka became friends when you met again after being selected as one of the team members of Gan Gan Galaxy. You'd improved a lot on your Blading skills since your last battle with him and proved it by nearly beating him in a battle. Unfortunately, he still won, but he complimented you on your improvement and even admitted you almost had him beat. After that, the two of you formed a lovely friendship and went on to win the World Championships along with the rest of team Gan Gan Galaxy.

Kyoya

The two of you annoyed the hell out of each other growing up, but somehow seemed to form an unbreakable friendship after your initial meeting. Though Kyoya would never admit out loud that he thought of you as a friend of his.

Tsubasa

Tsubasa found you again during the World Championships. He struck up a conversation with you and a friendship seemed to spark from there.

Ryuga

You stuck by Ryuga in hopes of improving your Blading skills with him. Although he was initially annoyed by your constant presence wherever he went, he soon grew to tolerate it. At one point, he even asked you to continue traveling with him after you told him how you were thinking about travelling on your own and battling other strong Bladers. You were the first person he would ever even consider being his friend, though he never said a word about it out loud.

King

After he saved you from those bullies, King refused to leave your side and a beautiful friendship just about immediately blossomed from that.

Dynamis

You continued to return to Mist Mountain every now and then to visit Dynamis and see how he was doing. He appreciated the fact that you kept coming back just to see him and a friendship bloomed between you two.

A/N: Another chapter for my lovely readers! I hope you all Enjoy!