When They Are Jealous

Gingka

He glares intensely at the guy, silently seething as he watches him interact with you. The moment the guy reaches out to touch you, he finally snaps as he bolts to stand in front of you protectively with his arms outstretched.

"Don't touch my girlfriend!"

The guy is surprised by the sudden appearance and outburst and decides to leave you be whilst you calm Gingka fown and reassure him that the only man for you is him.

Kyoya

He challanges the other guy to a Bey Battle and basically destroys him.

Tsubasa

He gets quietly possessive when he's jealous. He'll always have an arm around you and won't let you leave his side, but otherwise won't say a word or do anything else.

Ryuga

It's a rarity for him to ever get jealous, but when he does it goes something like this.

*Glares* *Glares harder* *Glare intensifies to the max*

The guy runs away and you look to Ryuga.

Ryuga simply throws an arm around you and acts like nothing happened as he calmly walks away with you.

King

"Hands off my Queen, you Fiend!"

Or

"Excuse me, but this Queen has found her King already and clearly it is not you!"

Dynamis

He's another one that doesn't often get jealous, but when he does he watches silently from a distance as you talk to the guy. You eventually notice him staring longingly at you and you excuse yourself from the conversation you were having as you walk over to Dynamis and give him a hug, which he returns happily.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"..."

"..."

"(Y/N)."

"Yeah?"

"Please don't hang out with that guy anymore."

A/N: Another chapter for my lovely readers! I hope you all Enjoy!