𝐂𝐇 • 𝟒

Start from the beginning

"I-I..." Mina stammered, her voice faltering as she searched for an explanation.

But the words caught in her throat, her mind racing with uncertainty.

She knew she owed Y/n an explanation, but the fear of revealing her true feelings held her back, leaving her feeling more vulnerable than ever before.

Y/n's voice was soft, tinged with a hint of vulnerability as she spoke. "I know you've always been distant and cold, Mina" she admitted, her gaze meeting Mina's with unwavering sincerity. "But I couldn't resist reaching out. I missed you."

Mina's breath caught in her throat at Y/n's words, her heart fluttering with a mixture of emotions.

Despite her efforts to push Y/n away, she couldn't deny the warmth that flooded through her at the realization that she was missed.

Mina's brows furrowed in frustration, her heart racing with conflicting emotions. Instead of admitting her true feelings, she felt a surge of irritation bubbling up inside her.

With a sharp inhale, she met Y/n's gaze, her voice edged with frustration.

"You should just leave me alone!" Mina exclaimed, her words echoing in the cramped confines of the cubicle.

Her chest felt tight with the weight of her emotions, her frustration boiling over as she struggled to make sense of her feelings.

Y/n's expression faltered, a flicker of hurt crossing her features at Mina's outburst.

Despite the sting of rejection, she nodded silently, her gaze dropping to the floor as she took a step back, giving Mina the space she so adamantly demanded.

As Y/n turned to leave, Mina's heart clenched with a pang of regret. But the walls she had built around herself felt impenetrable, and she couldn't bring herself to reach out and stop Y/n from leaving.

Alone once more, Mina sank down onto the closed lid of the toilet, her frustration mingling with a sense of guilt.

Deep down, she knew that pushing Y/n away was the last thing she truly wanted. But in that moment, overwhelmed by her confusion and fear, it was the only thing she could bring herself to do.

Feeling drained and emotionally exhausted, Mina made her way home, each step heavy with the weight of her conflicting emotions.

As she arrived home and stepped through the front door, Mina was greeted by the comforting embrace of silence.

With a sigh, Mina kicked off her shoes and sank down onto the couch, her mind still reeling from the events of the day. Despite her best efforts to push them away, thoughts of Y/n lingered in the back of her mind, a constant reminder of the tumultuous emotions that had consumed her.

Lost in her thoughts, Mina found herself grappling with a myriad of conflicting feelings.

She couldn't shake the sense of unease that had settled over her since her encounter with Y/n, nor could she silence the nagging voice in the back of her mind that whispered of regret.

Mina's dad knocked gently on the table, clearing his throat to get her attention.

"Mina, honey" he began, his voice gentle yet firm, "are you struggling with the...complicated things again?"

Startled out of her reverie, Mina blinked and looked up at her dad, her expression guarded.

"I'm fine, Dad" Mina replied, her tone clipped as she avoided his gaze.