𝐂𝐇 • 𝟑𝟓

🔞🗿😝

───────── ౨ৎ ─────────

As they strolled through the picturesque streets of Italy, Y/n couldn't resist the urge to capture every moment of their adventure.

With a grin, she hoisted the video camera onto her shoulder, the lens focused squarely on Mina's radiant smile.

"Okay, Mina, tell our viewers where we are right now!" Y/n prompted, her voice bright with excitement as she directed the camera towards her companion.

Mina chuckled softly, adjusting her sunglasses as she glanced at the lens. "We're currently exploring the charming streets of Florence," she announced, her tone light and playful.

With a mischievous glint in her eye, Y/n zoomed in on Mina's face, capturing every nuance of her expression.

"And what do you think of our Italian adventure so far?" she asked, her voice teasing.

Mina's lips curved into a smile as she glanced at Y/n. "It's been nothing short of amazing" she replied, her voice filled with genuine warmth.

As they wandered through the enchanting streets, Y/n's attention was solely fixated on Mina.

While the camera remained firmly in her grasp, she found herself less interested in capturing the picturesque scenery and more drawn to the captivating woman by her side.

With practiced ease, Y/n angled the camera towards Mina, the lens focused intently on her every movement.

With each step she took, each flicker of emotion that crossed her features, Y/n was determined to immortalize every moment.

Unbeknownst to Mina, Y/n's gaze lingered on her, her fingers deftly adjusting the camera settings to ensure that every detail was captured flawlessly.

————

————