𝐂𝐇 • 𝟐

Time skip
═────────────═

As the first day of senior year dawned, Y/n felt a mixture of anticipation and nerves swirling within her.

Dressed in her favorite jeans and a comfortable t-shirt, she grabbed her backpack and headed out the door, excitement bubbling up inside her.

Arriving at school, Y/n joined the throng of students making their way to their first classes.

The halls buzzed with chatter and laughter, a familiar cacophony that signaled the start of another school year.

It was the first day of her senior year, and all she wanted was to find her friend Tzuyu.

Spotting Tzuyu's familiar face amidst the chaos, Y/n hurried over, a grin breaking out on her face. "Tzuyu!"

Tzuyu turned around, a bright smile lighting up her features. "Y/n! So glad we're classmates again."

"Totally!" Y/n agreed, relieved to have her friend by her side for their last year of high school.

Comparing schedules, they cheered when they realized they shared several classes. As they made their way to their first class together, they chatted about their summer and the adventures they hoped to have during senior year.

As Y/n and Tzuyu made their way to their first class together, they noticed their classmates gossiping and stealing glances at a mysterious girl standing near the classroom door.

She exuded an air of aloofness, her expression unreadable as she remained indifferent to the whispers around her.

Y/n nudged Tzuyu discreetly, nodding towards the enigmatic figure. "Who do you think she is?"

Tzuyu shrugged, equally intrigued. "Maybe a new transfer student? She seems... different."

The murmurs among their classmates grew louder as they approached the classroom.

Some whispered about the girl's icy demeanor, while others speculated about her past and why she had chosen to transfer to their school.

As they entered the classroom, Y/n and Tzuyu approached the girl cautiously, offering polite smiles despite the chilly atmosphere surrounding her.

"Hii~" Y/n greeted tentatively. "I'm Y/n, and this is Tzuyu. Are you new here?"

The girl remained silent, her gaze fixed ahead as if lost in thought.

Tzuyu tried to ease the tension with a smile. "Nice to meet you. If you need anything, feel free to ask."

The girl simply nodded in response, her expression unchanged.

Undeterred, Y/n and Tzuyu took their seats, exchanging uncertain glances.

As the chatter in the classroom began to quiet down, the door swung open, and a tall figure stepped inside. Y/n and Tzuyu exchanged glances as they watched their new teacher enter, introducing himself as Taecyeon.

"Good morning, everyone" Taecyeon greeted with a warm smile. "I'll be your teacher for this class. Let's make it a great year!"