"Ah how was your graduation?" He read.

Taemin got up and moved by Streya he put the phone down and had it stand against a bowl.

"Honestly it was boring but I was happy to finally get it over with.
I'm glad everyone came to support me."

Who came?

Did your members go:( ?

"They asked who went."

"Well the first ones I saw were Taemin and my parents. They both had brought me such beautiful bouquets. Teddy oppa and Somi went, and so did three of my friends. You know them. And I received calls from Bambam, Yugyeom, Jinyoung, Jamie, umm oh! Kun had also had called me, he sent me a edible arrangement." Streya said while throwing the chopped up meat in a pan and lightly seasoning it.

"Ah Somi-sshi and Teddy hyung brought you flowers and candy too." Taemin said.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot, it was roses mixed with kisses and kitkats." Streya nodded.

She stirred the meat but paused as Taemin wrapped his arms around her stomach from behind.

"Noona.." Taemin whined.
"Hmm?"
"Saranghae."
Streya giggled and Taemin let go, "Te amo." She replied.

She moved to grab her phone and showed the pan with meat and minced onions.

Noona??

Oppa is older than Streya??

Omg taemin baby

Streya read the comments and chuckled, "Taemin is older, um I think he's four years older. He just likes to call me noona, just to be funny and playful. I don't mind though."

She flipped the camera to her and smiled, "I remember the first time he called me noona...I flipped out. We weren't dating at the time and he said it so casually. I was like omg did he call me noona? Was it a mistake? Omg!" Streya said mocking her past self.

She moved to stir the meat.
"Guys I'm really excited to show you what I'm working on. It's still a little to early to give spoilers but I think this might be my new favorite album" Streya said in english.

Taemin came back into view next to her, "Uh Streya...she..she shows me her music. It's good." He said in English with a big smile.

"He's lying. He has to wait like every else." Streya laughed.
"Taemin has been practicing a lot with his English. He's definitely gotten better." She handed Taemin the phone.

Taemin english king

Smart and talented

"Wait! Oh my gosh!" Streya shouted off cam. Taemin looked up quickly to see what happened but gave a confused look when Estrella started laughing.

"Ah everyone my star has finally lost it." Taemin said while shaking his head.

"I just realized that I was talking about my album and not my debut songs!! I just spoiled the news for my next album oh my gosh!" She laughed more.

Taemin looked any her shocked before he started laughing too.

"Oh my gosh. Well I guess it's okay, I just won't give no spoilers on that album I guess." She said.

Streya continued to stir the meet and she took out a container of rice from the fridge and dumped it in. Taemin turned the camera to her again, "Oh everyone look it's almost done."

"Can you give me two eggs." She asked, Taemin shuffled to the fridge and grabbed two eggs from his carton.

Streya grabbed them both and turned to the camera, "Do you want to see if I can break them in one hand, like chefs do it?" She smirked, Taemin gasped, "No no no, last time you tried you got shells in the food." He laughed. She nodded and decided to break them normally.

She grabbed the spoon she's been using to stir the food and broke up the rice and mixed the egg into it. "We are almost done."

The camera flipped back to Taemin, he smiled, "Well everyone. We're just going to eat and maybe watch a movie. But I'll be sure to get Streya home safely so you guys won't have to worry."

He walked to Streya and held the phone to have them both in frame, "Bye Bye. Thanks for babysitting us for a while." Streya said. "Bye bye." Taemin waved.

AWEE BYE

I LOVE YOU GUYS SM!!