Vlive

"Oh..is it live? Yeah we're live." Estrella said as she held her phone.
She was quiet for a few moments, just waiting for people to join.

"Everyone. I have a guest with me. We got permission from his company to finally do a live together. Do you have any guesses?" She said while smiling.

Omg stop!

Taemin!

A COUPLES LIVE OMGG

"Yeah you guys guessed it." She laughed. "Let me tell you guys."
"So I came over because Taemin invited me right? And we ended up just falling asleep all day, which kinda left my arm sore. But anyways we fell asleep at 5 and its 2am..it's also raining really hard."

Omg why were y'all asleep for so long xD

"But since I'm gonna be here for a while Tae called his manager and asked if we can do a live. So here we are." Streya says finally showing Taemin who was laying down next to her.

"Annyonghassaeyo everyone." Taemin said and waved.

Aww cutie

What are you guys gonna do??

Oppa have you and noona eaten??

"Ah actually we haven't eaten, jagi are you hungry?" He asked the gurl as he leaned onto her shoulder.

"Yeah, do you want me to make us something?

He nodded, "I have rice in the fridge and steak defrosted."

She nodded and got up. Taemin stayed with the phone.

"Everyone, despite Estrella not being my noona.. she takes care of me like one." He laughed.

"We usually don't use honorifics that much but if i want attention or if she's taking care of me I call her noona."

Aw Taemin always baby

How are you

You two have been hand out a lot

"Mmh yeah, recently I've been spending time with Streya because we're both going to be busy soon. So I want to spend as much time with her as I can because I always miss my star when we're away from each other."

Stop thats so cute

Wow

"I miss her already so should I have a see at what she's cooking?"

Taemin nodded and got up with a groan. He walked to the kitchen where sizzling could be heard.

He sat down at the counter top across from where Streya was cooking.

"What are you making?" He asked as he watched her cut up meat as some onion sautéed.

"I'm just making some simple steak rice, and I think I'm going to add some eggs too." She said.

"Should we answer some questions to pass time?" Taemin said.

Im hungry now

What are you two working on?

how was Streya's graduation