Jamie and Kai to the rescue

Streya couldn't describe what had plagued her better than the word boredom. Taemin had officially left for his SUPERM tour about a week ago, BlackPink had gotten busy doing... well she didn't know, Somi is working hard on her music. She would hang out with her old members but they all had also gotten busy around the time she wanted to hang out.

Streya was happy to find out that Yona's agency had got her an acting role, the first one out of them to start acting! She'd probably be the only one too because hariN has had no interest in it, Streya is shy and gets out of character, and Kori is focused on her art projects at the moment.

So while everyone is busy Streya's management team asked her to prepare what she wants to have in her second Japanese album. That wasn't that much of  task to keep her busy though. She had already had songs prepared for her second album while working on her first one. They just need to go through the producers which they are at the moment, then be presented to the choreography, art, and directing team, and lastly the styling, photography, and videography team.

It's times like this when she wished she wasn't always so ahead of herself. And now with everyone gone, she is left to think about how boring life is without them.

She's not really too close to any groups anymore, she kind of feels out of place. Maybe it's because when she was first solo, she only spoke with Shinee and her company mates, but now that most of Shinee has enlisted and Taemin's away and she's in a new company, and her old friends aren't really her friends, Estrella has never felt more unsociable.

To be frank this is one of Nam Estrella's biggest flaws. Constantly working and getting many things done, then facing a massive burnout with no one to fall onto because all her focus is on her work. Her worker lifestyle worries those close to her because she's lost a lot of hobbies since first debuting. Nowadays everything she does is just too busier herself when she has no work, no true passions, or activities she likes to indulge in on her own. Looking at her life from an outside perspective one might say it's pretty sad without anyone there for her.

When work is no option, she's tired of sleeping and laying around all day, or has taken Boston on too many walks his short legs can handle; Streya turns to the gym. A sociably acceptable place to zone out and why not? It's good for her body anyways.

Weight used to be an internal struggle for her, with internet comments always being thrown at her, she had gotten used to mindlessly working out. Cardio, waist slimming, back workouts, and all the other things she's done on repeat. Yeah body fat was burned and weight was lost but the people behind screens were never pleased.

Streya over time had accepted she did what she could and it was time to take pride in her body. Like her face and voice, her body is also unique, she was healthy; she started building a slim figure after losing her teenage baby fat, and she ate meals. If the public couldn't accept her just being healthy, why did she have to worry about them?

Now when Streya goes to the gym she has no thoughts of losing weight to please strangers, but to simply continuing her healthy lifestyle. She's grown quite fond of the toned physique she has built, and she didn't want to lose it.

But despite her already been there for almost an hour, jumping rope at different speeds she was getting worn out and out of breath. Hey, jump rope is hard...

'Why does everyone have something to do but me... this feels like when I was a kid.'

'And this cardio is gonna have me beat too..'

Her smartwatch vibrated, glancing down she saw the text notification icon so she slowed down her jumping before stopping.

"God my legs are jelly." She muttered and made her way to quickly sit down by her bag and stretch. She unzipped her sweater and fanned her face. Her phone screen illuminated the sweat on her face while she opened the text she got.