"Miss Stanley can you hear me?" one of the ladies asks and I nod, still confused where I am and what is happening.

After a moment I look towards my surroundings, it looks like a hospital room at first but then I realize it is one the rooms from Tristian's house. I have to be sure that all of this is real, I grab the doctor's hand while the nurse is on the phone.

"A-am I ali-ve?" I barely manage to whisper and the doctor at me with wide eyes. 

"Yes. Miss Stanley you are, you have been in coma for more 3 weeks" he informs me.

This can't be happening, I don't want to be alive, I cannot be alive. Panic start to take over me as I realize that I didn't get my freedom. The machines start to beep very fast and continuously as panic begins to increase in my body, I take the tubes out of hands. The nurses and doctor start to surround me and talking to each other and then me.

But I don't hear what they are trying to say. All I know is that I don't want to be here, please god no.

Suddenly the door bust open and everything stops when my eyes meet his, Tristian. My body starts to calm down but then my mind is clouded with all the memories of the past and I can't breathe and my heart is beating so fast, like it's going to come out.

The nurses grab my hands and legs, trying to hold me down but this makes me scream and yank my body here and there "No, let me go...I want to die, please! LET ME GO!" I start to take out the tubes from my body as Tristian runs towards me, shouting at the doctor and nurses but I am afraid of him.

Tristian grabs my shoulders trying to calm me down but I see him with wide eyes and my body freezes due to fear, as tears start to block my vision. The doctor comes with an injection filled with a transparent liquid and injects it in my hand. My body starts to slow down and I cannot move anything and black dots start to cover my vision. 

"Baby you are going to be okay, I won't let anything happen to you. You are mine"

With that I am consumed by darkness and my last thought is to no never wake up.

Tristian's POV

I see her fall unconscious and I march towards the doctor and push him against the wall grabbing his collar, "What the hell is wrong with her?" I growl at him, sweat start dripping from his forehead and all I want to do is rip his head off.

Before I could do anything, Jacob comes beside me pushing me away from the doctor and shouts "What the hell man! You need to calm down, the doctor is the only one who can help!", I want to punch him in the face but he is right I take few deep breath to calm myself and look at Annabeth and then turn towards the doctor who still has fear in his eyes. 

"What happened?" I ask as the doctor get up. 

"umm... this is quite common for patient to react this after being in coma and she has been in coms for 3 weeks now so it is normal for her body to react like this considering..." he looks at me nervously and I glare at him and he says "considering she tried to k-kill herself".

He continues to look at me and I know he wants to say more "continue, I want to hear everything" I order. 

He nods and continues "But her reaction was what I expected to be when she wakes but as soon as you entered she got more worse and started having a panic attack".

Without caring about the last thing that he said I ask him "What do are you going to do next?". 

He gives me a shocked look because I know he was expecting me to be angry but he quickly looks away from me and says, "Well, the good news is that now she is out of coma. But she is still in shock and this is the case of suicide so she would also require proper therapy, she requires just a little treatment for her physical health but most of her wounds are completely healed. The most important thing right now is her mental health", I don't say anything just nod at him.

⚜ ⚜ ⚜

After an hour the doctor have checked her vitals and given her something for pain and told me that she won't wake up until tomorrow noon.

I walk into my room and after shower I change into my black sweats and walk into Anna's room. I slowly get into bed beside her careful not to touch any of the tubes connected to her body. I wrap my arms around her waist and bury my head in the crook of her neck inhaling her mouth-watering scent.

"I love you Anna", I whisper in her ear and for the first time in the past few weeks I am able to relax and slowly drift to sleep.

-----------------------------

Hello to my beautiful reader! I hope you all are doing well...

Do tell me what do you think about the book so far.

What are your views and Tristian?

What do you think Annabeth will do now?

What role is Damon going to play?

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!