14. I Won't Be Alone

Start from the beginning

"Brandon come here." I spread my arms apart to pull him into a hug. I kissed both his cheeks and he giggled.

"Bed time kids." Adam annouced knocking at the door.

"You sleep honey, I'll go now." I told him.

"Good night Emily."

We left his room and Asher was taking me downstairs.

"No I wanna see you room." I slapped his chest stopping him.

"There's nothing in it." He said.

"Still, I wanna see it." He took me towards his room, he opened the door and there it was. Gray walls and white curtains to the window facing the backyard. He made me sit on his bed making sure I lean back properly. Everything was neat and clean. Clothes folded nicely when he opened the closet to keep his fresh tshirts. His study table was clean and books were arranged properly. It was nothing fancy but simple and nice.

"I like it." I said taking in the air. It smelled like his body wash. The best thing about him picking me up everywhere is I get to smell him. Sounds creepy but I like it.

"Really? This pale dull room?"

"Yeah, I like pale and dull things. Look at my hair, I keep it like that on purpose or it would've been bleached pink or something."

"Pink?" And he laughed.

"What's funny?"

"You're not the pink type girl."

"Then who am I?"

"Black and Blue kind of girl."

"Yes I am." I smiled proudly.

"Now lets get you to sleep. Tomorrow we have work and school."

"Fine but one condition."

"What?" I smirked.

"I'll sleep here."

"You have your own room."

"You slept in mine yesterday, I'll sleep here today."

"Fine." He shut the lights and jumped in next to me making me lie down completely.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked.

"Yeah." And with that we slept.

~

It was Friday and we had an off at Starbucks because it was halloween. Everyone was talking about the party but I feel sick and tired to go. It's been two days since I've been feeling sick.

"I'm not hungry." I said as I passed my tray to the center of the table for anyone to eat from it and leaned my head on the table.

"What's happening?" Mike asked.

"I don't know, I feel tired and lazy."

"Is it because your medicines have stopped?" Rebecca asked.

"Yeah I guess. I'll talk to Adam today."

"So you won't come to the party? Ohh you'll be missed." Sarah sighed.

"Have fun guys. Let me know the details later." I winked at Rebecca and she blushed.

"Will do."

"You wanna visit the nurse's office?" Asher asked.