💕

As Kashaf came out of the kitchen she saw her parents entering the house. Her mother's arms were holding Sanam Khala, who had her small bump visible and her fingers tightly clasped with 10 year old Umair who was gazing at his mother with eyes full of tears. Her father held the suitcases which he gave to the man who hurried to get them to the room, which have been cleaned.

Sanam Khala, a person who was like Kashaf's sister, her friend and the person she confided in was looking lost. The pain was rolling off from her; her eyes were red and swollen yet so beautiful. The woman looked beautiful even if her pain has left her numb and empty. Even if looked like a sick patient.

And that man has left this woman for someone. He had discarded her as if she was some garbage. He had left her and his son to fend for themselves. He had cheated on her with another woman, he had sinned. And by god she wants her Allah do give the sinner the best punishment He could give to him.

Without wasting a second, Kashaf took Sanam in her arms, her face pressed against her and her frame in a careful embrace and that's when Sanam broke down, her tears crossed the threshold of her eyes, flowing freely down her face. Kashaf just held her in her embrace knowing it was high time the woman cry for her anger and betrayal.

" Aayein Khala, kuch khayein hone wale baby ke liye yeh sab accha nahi hai. ", Kashaf spoke as the sobs lessened, while wounding her arm careful around her waist. She took her to the couch making her sit and kissed Umair's head as he settled beside his mother.

(Come on, eat something. This is not good for the unborn baby.)

" Mera dil nahi chaha raha Kashaf. "

(I don't want to.)

" Bass thora sa, is nanhi si jaan ke liye kha lein. ", Kashaf sat down on her knees in front of her and placed her palm on her small bump with was soon covered by Umair's small fingers.

(Just eat a little bit, for this little life.)

" Ammi. ", He took the morsel from Kashaf and took it near her mouth, who gave him a wobbly smile before eating it but holding his wrist gently.

Kashaf stood up as her mother took the tray feeding her sister while trying to keep her sniffles in for her sake.

Looking at them a tear leaked from Kashaf eye who suddenly turned to not let anyone see it, before running out to the porch and more tears flowed. Just as she stood there, a silver car entered and out came the two man, who looked shocked seeing her state. Their eyes held confusion before they rushed to her.

" Kya hua Bachay! ", Amjed held his cousin's arm while Arshad passed his handkerchief to her. His eyes were curious before he looked inside through the open door and saw his family sitting with Sanam Khala?

(What happened!)

" Sanam khala aaj achanak kese aayi huyi hain? ", he asked to her.

(How come Sanam Khala has come suddenly today?)

She looked at him before rubbing her eyes before speaking. Her voice coming out in whispers. The ball of tears choked in her throat.

" Unke shohar ne unhe talaaq de diya hai. "

(Her husband has divorced her.)

Their face displayed the shock they were feeling. A few days before they have heard from the lady as she gave the news regarding her latest sonography. And now she has was here.

Kashaf didn't gave out the reason, she wasn't able to. Her words weren't able to come out.

Amjed nodded as he came out of the shock and pressed his lips to his sister's head before moving in knowing she wasn't ready to come in.